Ice Spice exposed as a racist, cheating, fat-phobic colorist. She cheated on her boyfriend/producer Riot with Lil Tjay.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Pretty sure when she said she was Nigerian she meant it in the same way Sukihanna (however you spell it) meant it, as in according to a DNA test she's Nigerian. As for her being colorist, its not surprising. I've been saying for years the majority of "colorism" I've seen in my life have came from women.

Women value light complexions more than the men they accuse of it..the lite ones see it as an advantage and make sure the dark ones know it.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I have NEVER heard "Colorist" IRL... don't nobody care about that shyt!

"Amanda was being COLORIST to me!"

Man,FDB if someone don't like dark skin people,tellem kick rocks...
:stopitslime:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I read through the post and there's nothing in there besides two birds gossiping.

Calling somebody a wide bytch isn't fatphobic. Sometimes bytches be wide.

Shea butter twitter never meant "darkskins". Another crazy reach.

She even acknowledges that darkskinned women have it harder and just says whoever she's chirping about still got "pretty privilege".

Leave my queen alone 🦸‍♂️

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
Nah hol up Ice spice and rubi rose?

dave-chappelle-what.gif

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Pretty sure when she said she was Nigerian she meant it in the same way Sukihanna (however you spell it) meant it, as in according to a DNA test she's Nigerian. As for her being colorist, its not surprising. I've been saying for years the majority of "colorism" I've seen in my life have came from women.
I mean it's not hard to believe. my wife is Dominican born and raised there. she is over 50% west African with most of that being Nigerian. Most Dominicans don't know and wouldn't admit it if they did.

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
Can't trust anybody.
People keeping receipts on you and waiting for the opportunity to use that information against you.
Maybe its just karma, she betrayed her man in the most grimy fashion, now she's being betrayed....it is, what it is.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine, California
I have no idea who these people are

But one thing for sure, there’s no such thing as friends especially if you hit stardom, because that jealousy comes in and they feel they also need to be in the same spotlight as you