Ice-T: “I’m more connected to my daughter than my other children.”

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps

"I am so much more connected to her than my other kids," said the rapper, who is also dad to Tracy Jr., 31, with ex-girlfriend Darlene Ortiz, and daughter, LeTesha, 47, whom he shares with his high school girlfriend Adrienne.

Explaining he was "distracted" while raising his two older kids during his music career, he said his work-life balance today is more "comfortable."

"I'm in a cruise pattern. I was there when Coco was pregnant, I went to the hospital, and Chanel still sleeps in the bed with us," he shared.

He went on to say that raising Chanel with Austin, 44, "made me want to live forever."

"It made me create new goals. It's the best gift I could ever get," he added.

Appearing on The Big Tigger Show on Audacy's V-103 in Atlanta in March, he echoed those sentiments.

"Muhammad Ali said it best, 'When a man has a child in the second half of his life, after 50, it resets his life,' " he shared.

"It started my life over – I got back healthy, back in the gym, looking good, sharp, I'm strong – I've got to live. I can't go anywhere," he continued. "I've got to keep chasing these bags."

ice-t-2-te-230220-39d149.jpg

BKpgzWpCcAAXGc-.jpg

cbd81ebd68cbd865fa9347de56d3a862.jpg

Brehs really be having do-overs with their seeds huh? :wow:

KRayner

All Star
Daps
didn’t read the post but the cold sore is INSANE , i would not be leaving the house with that

he needs valtrex asap!! :damn: