Ice-T/Soledad O'Brien Fox Special:Tupac & Biggie's Death Separated Crews[Preview]

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Why was Puff Daddy not mentioned in this lil documentary or all eyes on me movie...
Puff lawyer game is on point...

Thats how you know a n!gga is guilty of something
:lupe:

Puff has also been overcompensating for years now.. extra happy, turned to religion, always talks about faith and god,.. reminds me of Ray Lewis. people that get away with murder always do that.

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
People focus strictly on motive but not on execution when it comes to this. Yeah, the scuffle is enough of a reason for anyone to want to lay something down. No denying that. But can Orlando and Keefe now find Suge and Pac, get up close enough to hit them, and get away without getting bagged in primetime Vegas traffic? NO.

King Karim

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:martin: your moving the goal post

the topic at hand between us was ALL about you claiming jimmy had a hand in starting up bad boy

i then proved you wrong, so now you wanna switch the topic to puff so called involvement in ALL the B.B. vs DR street shyt

:snoop:
man shut...Listen to some of yo' own New York folk tell u the same shiit I been trying to tell your puff daddy protecting ass....you don't know what really happened behind all the scenes and it's obvious.