Iceberg the size of Delaware, among biggest ever recorded, snaps off Antarctica

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
We have the technology to put rovers on Mars but not to create equipment that will refreeze these areas over a long period of time?

We're in such a hurry to fined life and habitable planets somewhere else but in actuality we don't deserve it.

We don't know how to manage to planet we have.
We haven't even mastered exploring our own oceans.
We don't know what our core is made of.

But we want to find other intelligent life :russ:

Daps
DEFINITELY FAKE NEWS LOL

The Antarctic Continent:duck:

It's an ice wall, ain't no South Pole.

Climate change:rudy:

Y'all realize that the climate change agenda is about eliminating the oil/coal industry, further destroying vital parts of the world economy, and simply taxing countries who are too high. Not about preserving nature lol.

This is all completely bogus:mjgrin:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
White people have accepted that they will be genetically wiped out one day so if they can't have the world nobody will.

That is why they are dragging their feet on climate change. They know the future is black so they are killing the planet while searching for others to do the same thing.

Think about it. If there is another earth and people are living there. They most likely will be black. They trying to run away from being a recessive gene which is impossible. They were going to get washed out anyway. They are simply an anomaly.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
White people have accepted that they will be genetically wiped out one day so if they can't have the world nobody will.

That is why they are dragging their feet on climate change. They know the future is black so they are killing the planet while searching for others to do the same thing.

Think about it. If there is another earth and people are living there. They most likely will be black. They trying to run away from being a recessive gene which is impossible. They were going to get washed out anyway. They are simply an anomaly.
white ppl?
what about China and India?

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
waterfront property moving 60 miles inland would be a boon for me though. always look on the bright side. fukk the current coast dwellers, it's all about ME.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
So where's the video? I mean we have imaging so where is the video?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
10165366-nuke-antarctica.jpg