KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Man, Vezz is my mans in real life and all but why the fukk does every single song gotta sound the same :scust:, cant wait til my nikka Dobbs finlly gets the track mastered that him and Vezz recently did. He slaughtered that nikka (no disrespect to Vezz but he knows lol). Our rappers gotta get off that shyt, every beat and song sounds thee same. Dobbs is literally on another level compared to everybody else.

So much heat, so many different styles, so much better production than other D nikkas :whew:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
thats what i say every time i hear these nikkas. every beat sound like its from the late 90s/early 2000s.
Im telling you my nikka, the money is there right now and the levels of quality shyt Dobbs has right now in the archive is straight up :whew:. Strip clubs are blowing shyt up now and we bout to do the white party next week.

Im done trying to put nikkas on here on game:yeshrug:, nikkas stuck banging wack nikkas that Dobbs is better than lyrically and song making wise. nikka has shyt that sounds similar to every hot nikka in the limelight right now but the music is just better. I cant stress how much I want nikkas to sticky this new project when he finishes it up.

I got one I made him send me called Blue Money with Most Wanted and produced by Helluva. I aint trying to do the soundcloud upload shyt, what else can I use to put it on here quickly bruh?????

CoCKy GeNiuS

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is always off beat and just yappin over a beat, i've thought this since the first time I heard do...

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
IDK why it aint showing but here is the links bruh

If you like 1 you will automatically be a fan or supporter or whatever the fukk nikkas call that shyt nowdays lol. Listen in the order I posted them in to see the versitility

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Man, Vezz is my mans in real life and all but why the fukk does every single song gotta sound the same :scust:, cant wait til my nikka Dobbs finlly gets the track mastered that him and Vezz recently did. He slaughtered that nikka (no disrespect to Vezz but he knows lol). Our rappers gotta get off that shyt, every beat and song sounds thee same. Dobbs is literally on another level compared to everybody else.

:whew:

I never really fukked with vezzo music. I fukks with Peezzy though. That nikka Lou should not ever be allowed to touch a mic. Them nikkas stay doing hot shyt on Instagram. Hell is wrong with them fools.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I never really fukked with vezzo music. I fukks with Peezzy though. That nikka Lou should not ever be allowed to touch a mic. Them nikkas stay doing hot shyt on Instagram. Hell is wrong with them fools.
That nikka Lou is a damn fool lmao. nikka stays on that tip. They all cool nikkas though, I cant hate :yeshrug:, just cant fukk with their music like that.

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps
I never really fukked with vezzo music. I fukks with Peezzy though. That nikka Lou should not ever be allowed to touch a mic.
Only nikkas from the Eastside/GreenGuy camp that should be rapping is Vez, Peezy, and BabyFace Ray. Rest of them dudes need to quit it.

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps