"I'd rather be alone with a bear than a man" is dumb asf

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A bear is somewhat predictable so of course you'd stand a better chance with them in nature! Also - we're apex predators, much more intelligent, thus standing a better chance than being alone in the woods with another man.

I don't blame the women for choosing the bear. It's the misandrist slants that come into it play with the discussion. There are many vile men, but you're discussing a very small population of men.

Men can play the same game too.

Men would choose a bear because a bear can't pin you with a false rape charge.

A bear can't verbally and physically assault you and get away with it.

A bear can't weaponize the police force against you for simply being in the wrong place or "looking suspicious" or because they told you to put their dog on a leash.

A bear can't force you to penetrate them.

Is that fair? :yeshrug:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A bear is somewhat predictable so of course you'd stand a better chance with them in nature! Also - we're apex predators, much more intelligent, thus standing a better chance than being alone in the woods with another man.

I don't blame the women for choosing the bear. It's the misandrist slants that come into it play with the discussion. There are many vile men, but you're discussing a very small population of men.

A bear can't weaponize the police force against you for simply being in the wrong place or "looking suspicious" or because they told you to put their dog on a leash.

Yes. How a hypothetical situation has so many of y'all in a chokehold is wild

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

Stop listening to Mystikal and get some air

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Alright would y'all rather deal with a bear or a Karen? Which one do you think is more harmful to black men? :jbhmm:

Daps
Man I got into it with a couple ladies I know about this foolery. I tried to get them to see how insane they sound :snoop:

If you on a path and you gotta go left or go right, you ain't running towards the beat on the left, ladies. You going to the man every single time.

Anything else is foolishness, complete and utter foolishness.

Daps
Man I got into it with a couple ladies I know about this foolery. I tried to get them to see how insane they sound :snoop:

If you on a path and you gotta go left or go right, you ain't running towards the beat on the left, ladies. You going to the man every single time.

It’s not a fork in the road, it’s lost in the woods. The worst a bear can do is kill her.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
evil-bear-freddy-fazbear.gif

#BearSet up (Don't ask me how) :blessed:

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps

:duck: