"I'd rather be alone with a bear than a man" is dumb asf

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I guess their point is they know a bear is an obvious predator and will immediately be on defense. It's not obvious to them with a random man.

It's a stupid question so I really don't gaf.
that’s pretty much the gist of the whole thing. The stupid part is it’s really simple to grasp with no real critical thinking needed, but for some reason people can’t get over the bear.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This shyt is so stupid. Anyone answering the bear never spent time outside lol

:dahell:

It's the exact opposite.

Anyone who spends time outside knows that there are hundreds of thousands of bears in the woods, and they virtually never hurt anyone. Anyone knows they can hike miles and miles through bear-infested woods and the bears never bother them. There's like one person killed by a bear per year in the entire country.

Meanwhile, pretty much every woman has the experience of being uncomfortable when alone with a guy. A lot have been sexually assaulted, some have been physically assaulted, even those who haven't have been touched have been followed or gotten statements or looks that made them worry about their safety. And they have friends they know who have been raped or hit before.

There are about 433,000 acts of sexual assault in America each year, nearly 1 million aggravated assaults each year, approximately 5-10 million separate acts of domestic violence each year, nearly 40,000 murders a year..........compared to literally 1 person a year getting got by a bear.