Ideas for Cyberpunk 2? *spoilers*

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
They specifically cut out a place where Morgan almost definitely was - when Johnny was raiding Arasaka and Smasher got the drop on him, but then the camera cuts and you see him running toward the helicopter.
Fairly sure from Cyberpunk lore that it was Blackhand that saved him, since he was there at the raid in canon.
Which means it's less a 'they steered the game away from him' and more a direct intention of omission.

Stands to reason it'll be something about Blackhand.

That said... also fairly sure we end up dealing with Blackwall stuff. Both due to Phantom Liberty storyline, but also something else...

if you're doing PL and are going through the spaceport for Songbird? If you access the surveillance system before trying to push toward the roof, you can actually see Mr. Blue Eyes in the room observing. But when you get to the room, he's nowhere to be seen.
For my money, we'll probably get some stuff involving the AI that have gotten to the other side of the Blackwall and are moving in secret in Night City. It's something they've had running in the background but never directly point out.
And... given a couple of hints from 2077, it's possible that'll tie straight in to Morgan Blackhand, too.

No way with any of the endings to make a sequel a continuation on V, but... that's logical. Cyberpunk as a property is uncaring about irreparably damaging the characters in it, or killing them. There is no 'main character' of the world, so whatever sequel comes definitely needs a new lead.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I feel like that what lies beyond the black wall will always be more a allegory to Pandora’s box. where mere mortals aren’t supposed to understand it but something that continues to tempt people to fukk with anyway.

Like Rogue says, its something of legend that each time you visit it or try to expand upon it it takes away from what is represents

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I find it weirdly disappointing Pondsmith went with 'Blackwall' as the name for it.

Like... It's a firewall against outside AI inference composed of layers upon layers of ICE.

There were at least two other names just sitting there; waiting.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I find it weirdly disappointing Pondsmith went with 'Blackwall' as the name for it.

Like... It's a firewall against outside AI inference composed of layers upon layers of ICE.

There were at least two other names just sitting there; waiting.

I like the sound of it though

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
New city is a must imo, part of the fun of open world games is exploring and there is nothing to discover in the same old map, hell is why TOTK is not gonna be my GOTY.

I'm probably gonna be alone in this but I would love for them to either switch to 3rd person or give us a proper, optional 3rd person view, they have all these cool clothes, hair styles etc and you only see it in photomode, not to mention all the cool katanas, gollira arms, mantis blades with limited first person movesets.

Something I thought we were getting on PL was more skin options, I wanted to fully chrome out my V, have her with a platinum or gold skin.

I know these kind of goes against the point of the runners giving you random contracts but I would love if they all have like their own little story line and each of the gigs are connected to each other and end up with a finish to the story line instead of a text message saying that they don't have any more work for you.

More side missions that connect to the main story line and have consequences.

A fukking jet pack!