IDF ground invasion of Gaza( Israel killed 2,700+ Palestinians) (Hamas is victorious)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have anything against you or think you're a liar, I just think some of the arugments you make are intellectually dishonest. The idea that the only way the Palestinians can get peace is through an unprecedented and rapid reformation of their entire society is pie in the sky designed to justify the status quo, which you have yet to admit you enjoy. By arguing for a subjective goal as a precondition for peace (less radical Palestinian society), you're actually arguing for the status quo, as you openly admit that it will never happen.

That is the only way peace can occur for both sides. If you are claiming that terrorism coming from "Palestine" would stop once Israel pulled back to the pre-67 borders, then you are dishonest. And I say dishonest, because there is no way you actually believe that.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
More Palestinian propaganda

BsZ9n_aCQAATrx9.jpg:large

And here's a more accurate map

Israeli+land+concessions.jpg

earned a one way ticket to my ignore list...my gawd at audacity of the JIDF

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
http://rt.com/news/184096-israel-west-bank-settlement/

Around 400 hectares of land in the Etzion settlement area near the town of Bethlehem were declared “state land, on the instructions of the political echelon” by the Civil Administration on Sunday. Israel Radio said that announcement was made in response to the killing of three Jewish teens in June by Hamas militants in the same area.

3 kids for 400 hectacres......

:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
earned a one way ticket to my ignore list...my gawd at audacity of the JIDF

I'm only quoting this post so that people can see how absurd the mind of the pro-Palestine advocate is by its very nature.

1) Someone posted a map full of inaccuracies, intentionally designed to mislead people.
2) I responded with why it is inaccurate, and showed an alternative map.

This is the critical point for any rational human being to have a change in viewpoint.

Did he do so? No. Why? Because he is pro-Palestine. Instead, he would rather censor facts that make him uncomfortable, so he never has to put up with them again.

Nearly everyone I've met who is pro-Palestine has the same mentally deficient pattern of behavior.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Sorry champ, calling verifiable and factual counterpoints "trolling" and putting smiley faces, is not a legitimate counter argument. Feel free to try again.

You gave up Sinai with great perks...

Bravo..

You still occupy Golan Heights and colonizing West Bank and control it

Along with Gaza

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
You gave up Sinai with great perks...

Bravo..

You still occupy Golan Heights and colonizing West Bank and control it

Along with Gaza

Dont worry TLOL, i got this one.

fukk is wrong with you @FAH1223 ?

Its ok to steal land, defy international law, ethnically cleanse etc etc. Israel is just defending itself right, my other israeli cac brehs understand this.

:blessed:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Gaza Bombardment - What You're Not Being Told

This is the untold story of what is happening in Gaza right now between Israel and Palestine.

Thanks to the guys at SCGnews for producing this video, a full transcript is available here.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
The Gaza Bombardment - What You're Not Being Told

This is the untold story of what is happening in Gaza right now between Israel and Palestine.

Thanks to the guys at SCGnews for producing this video, a full transcript is available here.

Wow thank you my Serbian friend for this vid:blessed:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joan Rivers says "Palestinians deserve to die" Rest in Piss Joan.

i knew this bytch was gonna die the moment she went to hospital. the zionist media did everything to save face to make it look like she was gonna make it.

bytch was just another lame jewish comedian forced on to the people til people give in that she's funny. lames ones like seinfeld at least play safe and are likeable. there's nothing likeable about this bytch. i don't get why he was all over the place even hot97 facebook site wishing her well. what's hiphop about this devil? :why:

:camby: