Idiotpickwack has been bushed.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Ive never understood celebrating someone, especially a woman, getting banned here.

Its like some of yall cant stand to read a different opinion than your own.
Gonna assume you didn't read her post about wishing to see the bodies of black males piled high?

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Gonna assume you didn't read her post about wishing to see the bodies of black males piled high?

I didnt, and dont give a fuk if she said it. I dont know her personally, and a temp ban when she can create an alias doesnt fix anything here.

I get why the mods would ban if she said that because they have a poorly monetized brand to protect in the coli. And the more crazys that get let in here the less quality posters you will attract.

But its nothing worth throwing a party over. If she said that, the best thing to do is treat it like she never existed...dont mention her, and wipe her from existence here. Same way you should treat racist hate speech.

Some of yall celebrate the smallest things in here so often it makes it hard for me to believe youre winning in real life.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I didnt, and dont give a fuk if she said it. I dont know her personally, and a temp ban when she can create an alias does fix anything here.

I get why the mods would ban if she said that because they have a poorly monetized brand to protect in the coli.

But its nothing worth throwing a party over. If she said that the best thing to do is treat it like she never existed...dont mention her, and wipe her from existence here.

Soem of yall celebrate the smalleat things here so often it makes it hard for me to believe youre winning in real life.
Since my father passed I've learned to celebrate every good thing from the mole hills to the mountains. That's why I do it. I'm thankful for everything. My comics are selling pretty well so I'm doing quite alright.