sad-monkey.gif

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Be weak brehs

How Strong Are Orangutans Compared To Humans?​

In terms of body strength, orangutans are about seven times stronger than humans. Their bite force is almost four times the bite force of a human. Thus, when it comes to a head-to-head confrontation, humans have no chance of putting off an orangutan.
:huhldup:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
nikkas talking about why he didnt take his shirt off? Would you have risked bending over and having it grab you by the neck as you try to take it off? :ufdup:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Ain't gonna help, they can pull you apart with no effort...
Yea as much i would like to cap lol, i know that primal strength is wayyyyy more dangerous compared to a human. Wild animals are pretty much working out and literally fighting for survival every single second they live. Majority of humans go sit in a classroom for 8-16 years and then maybe will put some hours in the gym every week if they choose to. No competition

You could probably outsmart and out speed an orangutan in combat, but that'll still be the longest fight of your life, and you'd still have to have done multiple types of endurance training to stand a chance

Anyway, my confidence hasn't changed about being able to handle myself in this caged situation. There are a few different things creh could've done to free himself if he wasn't so overtaken by fear. I'm pretty sure @Mowgli could fill y'all in on some techniques but i ain't feeling giving out game right now:yeshrug:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Yo, how many opinions were changed on those ape vs man scenarios after watching this video? :mjlol:Holy fukk, it was smart enough to grab the leg after inching him close with the shirt too.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, how many opinions were changed on those ape vs man scenarios after watching this video? :mjlol:Holy fukk, it was smart enough to grab the leg after inching him close with the shirt too.
Apes aren't dumb. We are the smartest with our bigger brains but they aren't dumb like dogs