"If a niqqa hating, call him Joe Budden, P*SSY!" Quavo

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Stop confusing music that we love with changing the landscape of the culture which is the argument. Theres plenty of music,and plenty of singles that are classic that we love that don't change rap as we know it. Migos on the otherhand ushered in a new era.

Like someone said nikkas have been rapping like the Migos for 5 years now,I dont recall almost the entire rap game rhyming like Bone Thugs and doing melodys,or rapping gibberish swag raps,or drunken nonsense like ODB 5 years after "Cream" or "Crossroads" came out.

Yet I am not discrediting Wu or Bone,or their influence in the least,but here you stand today completely attempting to discredit the Migos. They are legendary without question,I didn't say they were one of the goat rap groups. But they exist among great company right now.

If you dont recall numerous rappers using the terminology CREAM or the darker grittier wave that Wu Tang ushered in back in the early 90s...or the wave that allowed the double time MELODIC flow that MIGOS uses today that Bone had a hand in over 25years ago then you dont know wtf you are talkng about.

Its not about discrediting them...they are having a run...but thier impact on this solidified genre of HipHop is not nearly as remarkable as you are claiming....To that point of the cadence of flow they use...yiu cam argue that that is a popular style...but as stated there is no musicality to the music. Its all punched in bullshyt over catchy beats and syncopated ad libs. Its a popular wave but its a microwaved meal for a micorwaved generation. The music doesnt stick to your gut.

Therefore those clown ass nikkas get no respect when it comes to impact on the culture...:mjlol:....not when it rappers in the game today...that make music that shyts all over that bullshyt you are calling "game changing" music.

How you didnt know Bone was doing what they were doing ona level times 50 back in the day.....:mjpls:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
talking about rap is right up there with religion and politics. :pachaha:i don't miss having these discussion. Half the thread stays on topic and smartly present their stances, half the thread just screamin insults. :dead: