If a woman you are interested in admitted to cheating on past boyfriends...

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Plot Twist: Some women claim to have cheated because their ex cheated on them. Like this woman and her side boyfriend.

brotha says the truth, I never understand why they try to fight the man/woman instead of the cheater. If he didn't drug/rape/kidnapped her she knew what it was, and she still fukked. Thats on her and you need to be mad at her not at the dude

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I'm interested in a girl who just ended a 10 year relationship with a guy that she was married to for about a year because he cheated on her.

He asked her about sleeping with other people on some open relationship shyt first . She was like :gucci: When he later admitted it that he slept with someone else , she was like :camby: They have no kids.

I've known her for eight years . Even though he wants to get back together as well as her family (she's Indian, he's black) . She's not interested anymore.

It makes me :wub: on her level of loyalty and how much she expects of that she wants in return. Not many women can do that , especially after being with someone for so long.