If all dudes cared about was the face sistas like me would be feasting...

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
giphy.gif

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
But since y'all want the whole package

:francis:
A beautiful face is the total package to me. It's great to meet a girl I can look in the face without trying to. I want kids. So a beautiful face is a must because bone structure is genetic. My genes are good. I have great skin. I'm healthy. I'm not short, but I'm not tall. I'm athletic and I'm smart. I have a great head of hair. My immune system kicks ass. Only thing my mix for my kids is missing is great bone structure.

I don't think I'm ugly, but I'm not handsome. I will never be fat. It's impossible. My future kids are lucky.

Edit: total package IMO is a girl with a beautiful vajayjay. Lol, honestly. I could never date a girl with an ugly vajayjay.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
A beautiful face is the total package to me. It's great to meet a girl I can look in the face without trying to. I want kids. So a beautiful face is a must because bone structure is genetic. My genes are good. I have great skin. I'm healthy. I'm not short, but I'm not tall. I'm athletic and I'm smart. I have a great head of hair. My immune system kicks ass. Only thing my mix for my kids is missing is great bone structure.

I don't think I'm ugly, but I'm not handsome. I will never be fat. It's impossible. My future kids are lucky.

Edit: total package IMO is a girl with a beautiful vajayjay. Lol, honestly. I could never date a girl with an ugly vajayjay.
Got me thinking. :jbhmm:

If I want my kids to kick ass..

I'mma need a man with height..im not short. Im 5"4 but if I want a starter son Imma need a man 6"0+.

Great skin and a head full of thick hair. Even if I mate with a man that went bald at 18, my genes would probably kick in to save the day.

Like you, I will NEVER be fat. It's not in me. I eat garbage (I'm actually really getting better) all the time and don't miss a beat so a dude we doesn't hold his weight that well will still get slim kids with me.

The only thing that I would really need my mate to have is money and be well endowed. They say men with big penises have daughters that grow up to be well endowed in the female department.

Which means my CAC daddy set me up for failure
:beli:

I also need my man to have full lips cuz my recessive CAC genes I had nothing to do with fukked me up there too
:leostare:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Got me thinking. :jbhmm:

If I want my kids to kick ass..

I'mma need a man with height..im not short. Im 5"4 but if I want a starter son Imma need a man 6"0+.

Great skin and a head full of thick hair. Even if I mate with a man that went bald at 18, my genes would probably kick in to save the day.

Like you, I will NEVER be fat. It's not in me. I eat garbage (I'm actually really getting better) all the time and don't miss a beat so a dude we doesn't hold his weight that well will still get slim kids with me.

The only thing that I would really need my mate to have is money and be well endowed. They say men with big penises have daughters that grow up to be well endowed in the female department.

Which means my CAC daddy set me up for failure
:beli:

I also need my man to have full lips cuz my recessive CAC genes I had nothing to do with fukked me up there too
:leostare:
:russ: this must be what I sound like to other people.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh