If anyone could help me figure out what movies these are from my childhood!

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lemme just say I have VERY vague memories of them, so I'm not expecting much, but I'll give all the props in the world if you figure either of them out. These memories are both from the early to mid 90s so the movies were obviously from then or earlier

1. First movie: Two teen couples are exploring an abandoned house. One couple is dared to go in the basement, and the other couple locks them down there as a joke. A killer shows up and slaughters everyone I'm pretty sure (feels like it was an opening scene but idk)

2. Second movie: This ones even more vague. I feel like I saw this on tv so it could have been a made for tv movie idk. All I remember is seeing possibly teens in possibly a locker room or something, I think some were dismembered, maybe one hanging on a hook. Definitely remember seeing body parts laying around. It may have been more of a horror comedy, where the first movie I described felt just straight horror.

THE RELIEF YOU WILL GIVE ME IF YOU FIGURE THESE OUT IS IMMEASURABLE BREHS

Daps
Lemme just say I have VERY vague memories of them, so I'm not expecting much, but I'll give all the props in the world if you figure either of them out. These memories are both from the early to mid 90s so the movies were obviously from then or earlier

1. First movie: Two teen couples are exploring an abandoned house. One couple is dared to go in the basement, and the other couple locks them down there as a joke. A killer shows up and slaughters everyone I'm pretty sure (feels like it was an opening scene but idk)

2. Second movie: This ones even more vague. I feel like I saw this on tv so it could have been a made for tv movie idk. All I remember is seeing possibly teens in possibly a locker room or something, I think some were dismembered, maybe one hanging on a hook. Definitely remember seeing body parts laying around. It may have been more of a horror comedy, where the first movie I described felt just straight horror.

THE RELIEF YOU WILL GIVE ME IF YOU FIGURE THESE OUT IS IMMEASURABLE BREHS

The first one sounds a bit like Dr. Giggles. But I’m not sure. Second one, I’m not sure about.