If Asians Said The Stuff White People Say [Video] (LOL @ the comment section)

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Not watching the video or reading the comments...but honestly for as cool as I am friends with Asian peoples past and present...I'm not afraid to say they can be as bad with their racism (especially towards blacks) like white people.
Oh I know this

It's just funny seeing 2 other races go at each others throats lol

I'm just over here like

ygZSd.gif

Daps
Reppin
VOID
"Ur so unlucky ur white becuz ur people are just naturally fat"

:russ:

Man...they say black people are the leaders in Obesity..but I see more fat white people in America than anywhere else mayne.

That's why all of those Sally Struthers/feed the children commercials used to get on my nerves. Talking about helping starving Africans when the bytch a fat as a goddamn whale...LOL. Obviously you fed...why don't you feed those kids some of that food you got? Obviously you don't need it. LOL!

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
That was funny as hell. White (AMERICAN) people are habitual line steppers, all non whites need to check their latent supremacy early and often.

I don't play games with them, I don't joke or let them get too comfortable. Regardless to how someone was raised, I will make them deal with me how I expect them to or respond with immediate corrective action.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Man...they say black people are the leaders in Obesity..but I see more fat white people in America than anywhere else mayne.

That's why all of those Sally Struthers/feed the children commercials used to get on my nerves. Talking about helping starving Africans when the bytch a fat as a goddamn whale...LOL. Obviously you fed...why don't you feed those kids some of that food you got? Obviously you don't need it. LOL!
Every time I go to Wal-Mart I see a white whale pushing a buggy

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
YN9204
18 hours ago

"I'm black and I find this highly offensive. What is wrong with this channel? If it's not a misguided video about feminism then its a video trying to prove a point by contradicting itself. I probably said more racist shyt about asians than any white person at school when I was younger. Not something I'm proud of, I must admit, but I'm just saying. Now that I'm older I don't do that shyt no more. It's vile behaviour. So yeah, stahp blaming white people for everything. We've all been prejudice at some point.

On a totally unrelated, ghetto, note; S/O to all my white women and all my asian women!!

PS: I still got love for my latinas and my black women!!

PPS: I can't forget my native american women and my aboriginal women too!!"

SMFH :snoop: