If batman really existed he'd be racist as hell T or F

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
He hired the Negro to work FOR him. He’s not a partner of Wayne Enterprises.
I see you had nothing to say about him beating up racist cops so we gonna skip that one right??

You think being CEO of one the largest and most prestigious companies in comics is something to scoff at?! :what:

you think Sheryl Sandberg’s position is something to scoff at?? And she has even LESS power then Fox because Bruce isn’t even on the board like Zuckerberg. :what:

bruce just own the majority of the stock. Because it’s a private company. I bet Fox has second most stock. Oh but this is a marFOOL fan who bashed Cyborg and think DC does NOTHING RIGHT WHILE MARVEL:

Divorced BP And Storm after bowing down to white racist fans

made Storm from Queen of Wakanda to Wolverines’ booty call

Made TChalla an eunuch who doesn’t even date while Storm is fukking dirty ass Wolverine

Logan didn’t even think of her when he died. Only Jean and His Japanese wife

Made Storm fukk Namor and beat up BP in AvX

made Orissa (supposedly Storm’s replacement) the gf of the dorkiest, lamest, self-projection Of white Marvel incel fans in Quinton Quevers

Made Prodigy GAY

Made Sunspot WHITE

IGNORED PATRIOT

KILLED Alex Wilder and never brought him back

bu bu bu MaRvEl iS CoOL AnD dC iS sO rAcIsT

Man miss me with that bs :camby:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I see you had nothing to say about him beating up racist cops so we gonna skip that one right??

You think being CEO of one the largest and most prestigious companies in comics is something to scoff at?! :what:

you think Sheryl Sandberg’s position is something to scoff at?? And she has even LESS power then Fox because Bruce isn’t even on the board like Zuckerberg. :what:

bruce just own the majority of the stock. Because it’s a private company. I bet Fox has second most stock. Oh but this is a marFOOL fan who bashed Cyborg and think DC does NOTHING RIGHT WHILE MARVEL:

Divorced BP And Storm after bowing down to white racist fans

made Storm from Queen of Wakanda to Wolverines’ booty call

Made TChalla an eunuch who doesn’t even date while Storm is fukking dirty ass Wolverine

Logan didn’t even think of her when he died. Only Jean and His Japanese wife

Made Storm fukk Namor and beat up BP in AvX

made Orissa (supposedly Storm’s replacement) the gf of the dorkiest, lamest, self-projection Of white Marvel incel fans in Quinton Quevers

Made Prodigy GAY

Made Sunspot WHITE

IGNORED PATRIOT

KILLED Alex Wilder and never brought him back

bu bu bu MaRvEl iS CoOL AnD dC iS sO rAcIsT

Man miss me with that bs :camby:

Look at you all emotional over your WHITE HERO:russ:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Glad the real ones see it:salute:
Cap would be the easiest hero to point at and go, Racism!!!
But Cap has "Gone off the reservation" wayyyy to many times to belive that
The Winter soldier movie was basically him saying fukk this im fighting for freedom:birdman:
Then When the government wanted to regulate them and lock Wanda up on some internment shyt....Steve bucked it again:birdman:
Plus he Handed his shield and Mantle down to a black man personally...and went across time and waited decades to do it proper:smugdraper:
Again glad the real ones see it lmao....if there is any avenger who i think would fight for equality it would be him.....Stark already proved he is firmly pro establishment anyway:scust:......sellout.....and never forget Sokovia was HIS FAULT!

:salute:

Also there's this: From "Man Out of Time #3"

hWrab9I.png