If Benoit was still alive and involved in wrestling....where would he be?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
yeah we all know what he did...but lets say that nightmare never occured.

If he had lived and had been healthy, where is he right now?

Is he still wrestling? An agent? A trainer at NXT? Something else?

He'd be in his mid-late 40's right now.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Special Trainer at NXT. He would be highly regarded to teach advance techniques. I would think though in a sense he would have helped out watching over Eddie's kids or running a small like academy.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
If that nightmare never occurs, he probably dies a year or two later anyway. The head trauma, the heart issues, the years of roid abuse, and how insanely physical he'd been his entire career. I really don't see anyway he lives long no matter which way you cut it. He and Eddie man, shyt. How insanely close did we come to seeing one of them die in a ring live on cable?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
If that nightmare never occurs, he probably dies a year or two later anyway. The head trauma, the heart issues, the years of roid abuse, and how insanely physical he'd been his entire career. I really don't see anyway he lives long no matter which way you cut it. He and Eddie man, shyt. How insanely close did we come to seeing one of them die in a ring live on cable?
you could say that for a number of wrestlers, like when Austin got dropped by Owen. Not only physical injury but the amount of guys that were abusing drugs/pills, etc.

But I'm prefacing this thread w/ if he had lived and was healthy
If he had lived and had been healthy, where is he right now?

Batter Up

I'm the first to swing
Daps
Benoit looked like he was on the verge of exploding during the last years of his life both literally and figuratively so if that never happened he'd probably be dead by now anyways.

With that said if he was still alive and healthy, he was too far gone mentally and lacked the people or social skills to work a backstage job at WWE or anywhere else for that matter. His family probably would've left him years ago and he'd probably be holed up in a shack somewhere doing lines of coke with Brian Christopher right now. :yeshrug:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dead or a trainer. And i say dead because i read some where at the rate he was going he'd have been dead in another year or so :to:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Either retired or coming back periodically each year in a jericho/RVD type of role to work a few months than vanish and return.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
He would be reduced to small comedy segments by now(think Ron Simmons), prolly something poking fun at his serious manner.