If Bernie ran third party, would we be looking at a roughly three way split?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This scenario only plays out with Trump as the nominee. If the repubs were running a typical dikkhead like Romney, it would obviously be 50 percent vs bernie/hillary. but they arent :patrice: no one wants to vote for trump :skip:

with that being considered, i think bernie would be the only viable independent since...ever in this crooked fukkin system. with trump actually bring nominated this could be a perfect time to get a third person in the mix :banderas:

what im saying is that if THESE THREE particular candidates run, we're looking at about 30/35/35. am i wrong in saying that?

and for the record this is just an objective thread, not pro bernie or anti hillary

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
Our last hope for a viable 3rd party was Ross Perot's '92 run..Dems and Repubs ganged up after that election to make it almost impossible for another threat like Perot to come along and derail the gravy train..If Bernie ran 3rd party he would have alot of pushback to even get on the ballot in key states that might be ripe for the taking to effect the election. Were stuck with shyt Sandwich and Giant Dusche for this election

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
He's not going to do it. He doesn't want Trump to win and he doesn't want the House of Representatives led by Paul Ryan selecting the next POTUS.

He will endorse Hillary and that'll be it. It'll either happen in the next couple weeks or on the convention floor.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's not going to do it. He doesn't want Trump to win and he doesn't want the House of Representatives led by Paul Ryan selecting the next POTUS.

He will endorse Hillary and that'll be it. It'll either happen in the next couple weeks or on the convention floor.
but the thing is that in an open, nationwide election, hillary doesn't beat him like that. i dont see it :ehh:

i really dont know who would win if that scenario played out fairly. but like dudes have said it would be anything but fair :scusthov:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
by who? you? :heh:

what you're suggesting is that trump has about half of the vote since hes a repub, which isnt true :snoop:
I keep telling you all.

You don't understand fukking republicans. Thats the problem with the tone-deaf among you.

They literally dont see the world the same way as you.

Just fukking understand that.

This is just so infuriatingly stupid that you'd posit such a bullshyt notion.

You're an adult. fukking act like one and stop saying/thinking/wanting stupid shyt.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I keep telling you all.

You don't understand fukking republicans. Thats the problem with the tone-deaf among you.

They literally dont see the world the same way as you.

Just fukking understand that.

This is just so infuriatingly stupid that you'd posit such a bullshyt notion.

You're an adult. fukking act like one and stop saying/thinking/wanting stupid shyt.
breh, what the fukk are you talking about :what:

can you type out a coherent sentence or two that directly addresses something, anything in the OP? you don't think that a sizeable amount of people who hate trump, and also hate whillary, would respond to bernies message in a national debate and vote for him? then just say so

trump and whillary are arguably the two worst candidates this country has ever seen :laff:

NEITHER has full support in their party. NEITHER OF THEM

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
breh, what the fukk are you talking about :what:

can you type out a coherent sentence or two that directly addresses something, anything in the OP? you don't think that a sizeable amount of people who hate trump, and also hate whillary, would respond to bernies message in a national debate and vote for him? then just say so

trump and whillary are arguably the two worst candidates this country has ever seen :laff:

NEITHER has full support in their party. NEITHER OF THEM
Bruh, 3rd party candidates DO NOT deserve the presidency.

fukk math at this point.

On principle, they have NO congressional backing.

So even if they won, they'd be outcasts politically.

So to even aim for the highest office with no political allies is the height of arrogance

So even though you all CONTINUE to ignore why 3rd parties keep fukking up elections (in our system) you all neglect to understand basic fukking math...AND strategy.

Stop insulting everyone's intelligence here.

Who cares if they're the worst.

Theres bad, then theres worst. Figure that shyt out.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

fukk math at this point.

So to even aim for the highest office with no political allies is the height of arrogance

So even though you all CONTINUE to ignore why 3rd parties keep fukking up elections (in our system) you all neglect to understand basic fukking math...AND strategy.

so you're OK with this club in washington? :what: thats your argument?

what a disgusting post :scusthov:. guess what breh: you arent in that fukkin club :camby:

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen

fukk math at this point.

This type of posting is the exact reason why #TrumpSet exists:trumpmad:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
so you're OK with this club in washington? :what: thats your argument?

what a disgusting post :scusthov:. guess what breh: you arent in that fukkin club :camby:
My nikka, who gives a fukk.

You don't get everything you want in life.

Focus on local politics or sit your ass down.

You screaming about the POTUS which is a higher pay grade than you'll ever encounter.

Obama got ya'll lax thinking this is some regular-person shyt.

its not.

It never will be and wasn't meant to be.

Focus on shyt you can impact.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka, who gives a fukk.

You don't get everything you want in life.

Focus on local politics or sit your ass down.

You screaming about the POTUS which is a higher pay grade than you'll ever encounter.

Obama got ya'll lax thinking this is some regular-person shyt.

its not.

It never will be and wasn't meant to be.

Focus on shyt you can impact.
i dont get it

i thought we've been discussing the presidency for the past year or so. if this is how you feel, then why have you been in even one of these threads?

im not really sure why you got offended by this thread :heh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i dont get it

i thought we've been discussing the presidency for the past year or so. if this is how you feel, then why have you been in even one of these threads?

im not really sure why you got offended by this thread :heh:
Anyone who talks about 3rd parties in a system that does not have ranked member voting, is a fukking idiot.

Point

Blank

Period.

The fact that you all keep using this as some point of showing how "enlightened" you all are is fukking stupid.

It won't work based on math, strategy, and downright decency.