If Detroit supported their rappers like ATL does they'd run things.

CoCKy GeNiuS

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is it ATL supports their own NO MATTER WHAT. Yea they may have disagreements and fuss but at the end of the day its LOVE.

Detroit on the other hand show pure hate for their very own hometown rappers. Honestly I guarantee Detroit rappers spit more facts and true glory tales than ATL rappers. So why go against the home grain? I see it in social media comments, Detroit's people be wanting their very own rappers to catch it the bad way.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Why is it ATL supports their own NO MATTER WHAT. Yea they may have disagreements and fuss but at the end of the day its LOVE.

Detroit on the other hand show pure hate for their very own hometown rappers. Honestly I guarantee Detroit rappers spit more facts and true glory tales than ATL rappers. So why go against the home grain? I see it in social media comments, Detroit's people be wanting their very own rappers to catch it the bad way.
I'm from Detroit and I don't see the level of talent in the CURRENT scene to support this theory :patrice: not enough diversity within the youngins. Hell the majority of the older cats ALREADY support each other...ie Black Milk, Elzhi, Guilty Simpson, Royce even Trick Trick hell the youngin's here already support the hell out of the local cats.