If Golden State Win The Championship and KD Get KO'd In The 1st Round

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
:mjlol:

Hurling accusastions without making a counter argument.... boy yall internet nikkas aint shyt I tell ya

Funniest thing bout that guy is he don't apply his same logic to himself, I've never seen this nikka not post about LeBron, or find a way to bring Bron into a comvo not about him...

If we gauging his intentions thru action you know what we call that lmao...

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Funniest thing bout that guy is he don't apply his same logic to himself, I've never seen this nikka not post about LeBron, or find a way to bring Bron into a comvo not about him...

If we gauging his intentions thru action you know what we call that lmao...
I’ve always said Lebron is top 3 ever. I really only post about Bron when his blind witnesses try to push their Klutch sports propaganda. Lol at the runner up participation trophies that you included in Bron’s accomplishments.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I’ve always said Lebron is top 3 ever. I really only post about Bron when his blind witnesses try to push their Klutch sports propaganda. Lol at the runner up participation trophies that you included in Bron’s accomplishments.

Bruh the runner-up isn't a participation trophy, it's just an objective marker of how many other times a guy possibly could have won it...

And while there are rare outliers, Top 5 MVP finishes don't happen for guys who aren't Top 10 players, so having a healthy number of Top 5 finishes means that for a window in time you were an elite player in this league...

This isn't Bron-centric criteria, these are accomplishments for anyone it applies to. Chris Paul has 5 Top 5 finishes including a runner-up in '08. Harden has 6 Top 5 placements including the '18 W and runner-up in '15, '17, and '19...

Durant has 6 Top 5 finishes including the '14 W and was runner-up in '10, '12, and '13. Kobe had 11 Top 5 finishes including the '08 W and the '09 runner-up...

So on and so forth. Winning the MVP is a crowning achievement but spending a chunk of your career finishing in the Top 5 is indicative of the caliber of player you were. It's an accomplishment for everyone...

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Bruh the runner-up isn't a participation trophy, it's just an objective marker of how many other times a guy possibly could have won it...

And while there are rare outliers, Top 5 MVP finishes don't happen for guys who aren't Top 10 players, so having a healthy number of Top 5 finishes means that for a window in time you were an elite player in this league...

This isn't Bron-centric criteria, these are accomplishments for anyone it applies to. Chris Paul has 5 Top 5 finishes including a runner-up in '08. Harden has 6 Top 5 placements including the '18 W and runner-up in '15, '17, and '19...

Durant has 6 Top 5 finishes including the '14 W and was runner-up in '10, '12, and '13. Kobe had 11 Top 5 finishes including the '08 W and the '09 runner-up...

So on and so forth. Winning the MVP is a crowning achievement but spending a chunk of your career finishing in the Top 5 is indicative of the caliber of player you were. It's an accomplishment for everyone...
It’s really not but I ain’t gonna try to convince you so:francis:

bl2k8

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Kobe pulled a I can win without ___ in year 9 during his peak

KD did it in year 14 coming off a major injury :snoop: he’ll never live it down if he can’t win another ring

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
What a dumbass post. He was injured his 1st year there. 2nd year there, he sonned Boston and pushed the Bucs to 7 with no help, and that bring us to this year. Meanwhile the Warriors have not won a playoff series since kd left. Whatever you were trying to accomplish with this post, you failed miserably.
Look at this dumbass nikka yall :mjlol: