If Golden State Win The Championship and KD Get KO'd In The 1st Round

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
KD and Bron have given each other buckets their entire careers. KD saw a better opportunity to change his narrative vs Bron via joining GS and it partially worked, because he got the titles and hit the shots over Bron, just not the universal adoration that he's better than Bron because we've seen their entire careers, not just Durant's career beginning with the move to Oakland...

What's happened to Durant thru two games in this Boston series is a re-run of several series in his pre-GS career on how to work Durant. This is something heads always understand but a)he did become a better basketball player during his time in GS, and b)those three years helped create an illusion for some, for Durant that he was unstoppable or indefensible...

All of the context matters because the freedom he had in GS that allowed him to shine vs Bron in those two Finals never existed prior. We've certainly saw him more than hold his own vs Bron throughout his career but that 3-year run helped create some of these narratives guys like you have that he "washed" Bron...

I've always liked Kevin Durant but you know what I despise? Guys intentionally reimagining history of people we all saw, and guys using other players as their avenue to discredit another player. We've seen Durant's entire career, the whole 15 years of it, not just from 2016 to present. The characterizations that he couldn't be contained, or that he was a perfect basketball player, or that he wasn't inferior to LeBron for the majority of his career, or that he didn't need Steph and GS more than they needed him, as well as many other hyperbolic notions on him, are wildly annoying and it doesn't make me dislike him the player, because I still enjoy watching him ball...

But it makes conversations with guys like that annoying as shyt because you're not talking from a place of objectivity or talking actual basketball, you're speaking solely from the emotion of either dislike if someone else and/or attempting to gas your guy...

That's the shyt I don't like...
Your whole post is an oxymoron. You only speak from an emotional love for Lebron. Face the truth breh, you don’t like KD cause he washed Bron in the 2017 and 2018 finals.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
You can believe what you choose but I like KD and I've said that ad nauseum...
People say what they want but to gauge intentions you have to match up their actions. Protecting Lebron and his legacy is your motivation for every post about KD, Kobe, Steph or any other great player. Your Bron propaganda is on par with Joeseph Goebbels.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People say what they want but to gauge intentions you have to match up their actions. Protecting Lebron and his legacy is your motivation for every post about KD, Kobe, Steph or any other great player. Your Bron propaganda is on par with Joeseph Goebbels.

:mjlol:

Hurling accusastions without making a counter argument.... boy yall internet nikkas aint shyt I tell ya

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
:mjlol:

Hurling accusastions without making a counter argument.... boy yall internet nikkas aint shyt I tell ya

Funniest thing bout that guy is he don't apply his same logic to himself, I've never seen this nikka not post about LeBron, or find a way to bring Bron into a comvo not about him...

If we gauging his intentions thru action you know what we call that lmao...

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Funniest thing bout that guy is he don't apply his same logic to himself, I've never seen this nikka not post about LeBron, or find a way to bring Bron into a comvo not about him...

If we gauging his intentions thru action you know what we call that lmao...
I’ve always said Lebron is top 3 ever. I really only post about Bron when his blind witnesses try to push their Klutch sports propaganda. Lol at the runner up participation trophies that you included in Bron’s accomplishments.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I’ve always said Lebron is top 3 ever. I really only post about Bron when his blind witnesses try to push their Klutch sports propaganda. Lol at the runner up participation trophies that you included in Bron’s accomplishments.

Bruh the runner-up isn't a participation trophy, it's just an objective marker of how many other times a guy possibly could have won it...

And while there are rare outliers, Top 5 MVP finishes don't happen for guys who aren't Top 10 players, so having a healthy number of Top 5 finishes means that for a window in time you were an elite player in this league...

This isn't Bron-centric criteria, these are accomplishments for anyone it applies to. Chris Paul has 5 Top 5 finishes including a runner-up in '08. Harden has 6 Top 5 placements including the '18 W and runner-up in '15, '17, and '19...

Durant has 6 Top 5 finishes including the '14 W and was runner-up in '10, '12, and '13. Kobe had 11 Top 5 finishes including the '08 W and the '09 runner-up...

So on and so forth. Winning the MVP is a crowning achievement but spending a chunk of your career finishing in the Top 5 is indicative of the caliber of player you were. It's an accomplishment for everyone...

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Bruh the runner-up isn't a participation trophy, it's just an objective marker of how many other times a guy possibly could have won it...

And while there are rare outliers, Top 5 MVP finishes don't happen for guys who aren't Top 10 players, so having a healthy number of Top 5 finishes means that for a window in time you were an elite player in this league...

This isn't Bron-centric criteria, these are accomplishments for anyone it applies to. Chris Paul has 5 Top 5 finishes including a runner-up in '08. Harden has 6 Top 5 placements including the '18 W and runner-up in '15, '17, and '19...

Durant has 6 Top 5 finishes including the '14 W and was runner-up in '10, '12, and '13. Kobe had 11 Top 5 finishes including the '08 W and the '09 runner-up...

So on and so forth. Winning the MVP is a crowning achievement but spending a chunk of your career finishing in the Top 5 is indicative of the caliber of player you were. It's an accomplishment for everyone...
It’s really not but I ain’t gonna try to convince you so:francis: