If Hate Speech is Free Speech and constitutionally protected

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Why don't people exercise their right to verbally hate more freely? Is it out of fear that they would be seen as bad people? Is it because most will be forced to acknowledge their hypocrisy? Who decides what should or shouldn't be censored?

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
Because you can still lose your job or be black balled.
Why work or be around people who don't share the same ideals as you? If you lose your Job or get blackballed for being yourself then you didn't belong there anyway right?

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
I dont think you know how jobs work.
I've lived enough to know that not every job is right for you and you're not right for every job. Why stifle yourself?

Daps
I've lived enough to know that not every job is right for you and you're not right for every job. Why stifle yourself?

Act like finding decent jobs is easy brehs
:skip:

Most people, have a desire to be liked. They (especially white) know the reaction they get from saying those things, which is why they used to say them behind closed doors, or not in front of non whites.

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
Act like finding decent jobs is easy brehs
:skip:

Most people, have a desire to be liked. They (especially white) know the reaction they get from saying those things, which is why they used to say them behind closed doors, or not in front of non whites.
Is it decent if it's stifling? So it's out of fear of being viewed as bad?

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
Liability breh. Say ur a doctor and u hate a certain race and someone dies under ur care. The family would sue the hospital then.
But if you openly say you hate a certain race wouldn't that let that race of people know that you're not the doctor for them?