If I ever decided to purchase a prostitute i would make love to her as a social experiment

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me personally i never bought or even thought about buying a hooker. I'm not that type of dude. But I would make love slowly and passionately to her. Why? because I like going against grain sometimes. I figure most johns just get a quick nut, flush the condom down the toilet and leave 100 dollars on the night stand.

I would look her deep in the eyes, hold her tight and commence to slowly make love to her as she was my soul mate. Her mind would be blown and she would have an experience that she'll never forget.

I'm not a scumbag so this isn't for me but I think one of the many p*ssy purchasers here should try it and tell us the results. I bet she give it to you for free and want you to smash for free. Shell brag to her other hooker buddies and you might get 3 somes. Might want you to be her new pimp. Who knows. The point is...try something revolutionary.

Being a giver will help you receive. But if all of y'all guys have the mentality " I'm got to just pump this whore and bounce" Flip it and treat her like shes your soul mate. Then it'll open up opportunities you never thought of. Sometimes your just have to flip the script in life.

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
But if all of y'all guys have the mentality " I'm got to just pump this whore and bounce" Flip it and treat her like shes your soul mate. Then it'll open up no opportunities you never thought of

Shell brag to her other hooker buddies and you might get 3 somes. Might want you to be her new pimp. Who knows. The point is...try something revolutionary

nikka...

WelcomeGraveBantamrooster-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif