If I found Out I Have Hiv Im Going To Commit That... Idk About You

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I sort of understand. Suicide sounds extreme, but if I got cancer beyond stage 2 I might go back to using drugs.

But I now a lot of people with HIV, and they stay having sex, and many are in relationships. U also get free housing and plenty of support. Though most of the meds suck and it makes a lot of things difficult. They have plenty of support groups.

but everyone handles things differently. Some people I know with HIV struggle because they don't have the right help or support. I prefer not to have HIV.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I sort of understand. Suicide sounds extreme, but if I got cancer beyond stage 2 I might go back to using drugs.

But I now a lot of people with HIV, and they stay having sex, and many are in relationships. U also get free housing and plenty of support. Though most of the meds suck and it makes a lot of things difficult. They have plenty of support groups.

but everyone handles things differently. Some people I know with HIV struggle because they don't have the right help or support. I prefer not to have HIV.
:salute: