If I Have Done Anything My Apologies (Gotta Do This Outta Respect For My Family)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Listen, I usually don't get too emotional over things. Because I'm actually man enough to take them. However, this isn't about me. My mother was linked on here and out of respect for her I'm apologizing :francis: Let's just move on and I won't address you and hopefully vice-versa :francis:

I don't even know how I'm trolling at all. TBH, I don't get hurt when people diss me because it's not easy to get me emotional. When you bring up photos of my family then it gets real.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
These coli militants will try to shyt on you any opportunity they get, but won't say anything to racist cacs in real life.

How they actively trolling someone's mother? I thought this was a "pro-black" site. These same nikkas will preach about black queens to get some virtual p*ssy and daps too. :mjlol:

If you want to see black people's crab in a barrel mentality you need look no further than a judgejoe thread. :heh:

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
yall puttin' people's mom's on here?
ph9eWbj.png

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
These coli militants will try to shyt on you any opportunity they get, but won't say anything to racist cacs in real life.

How they actively trolling someone's mother? I thought this was a "pro-black" site. These same nikkas will preach about black queens to get some virtual p*ssy and daps too. :mjlol:

If you want to see black people's crab in a barrel mentality you need look no further than a judgejoe thread. :heh:
I'm at the point of leaving this site for good. Don't get me wrong, it's some people that's cool on here. However, it's gotten immature. TBH, there's other sites where I can have dialogue with mature people and it'll be gravy.