if i said to you Draya Michele still holds the title? :

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
She's fine as hell, but all out baddest? Nah.

i hear that and the revelation of her behavior towards her loved one is not nice at all.

i think shes all natural still which she gets points on, but i am having a hard time digesting that news.

3 times now her son is hugging himself.

draya-michele-has-her-hands-full-juggling-taking-a-call-on-her-cell-EFBM70.jpg

draya-michele-has-her-hands-full-juggling-taking-a-call-on-her-cell-EFBM6E.jpg

draya-michele-has-her-hands-full-juggling-taking-a-call-on-her-cell-EFBM6N.jpg

and shes buying bottles smh. :wow:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i hear that and the revelation of her behavior towards her loved one is not nice at all.

i think shes all natural still which she gets points on, but i am having a hard time digesting that news.

3 times now her son is hugging himself.

draya-michele-has-her-hands-full-juggling-taking-a-call-on-her-cell-EFBM70.jpg

draya-michele-has-her-hands-full-juggling-taking-a-call-on-her-cell-EFBM6E.jpg

draya-michele-has-her-hands-full-juggling-taking-a-call-on-her-cell-EFBM6N.jpg

and shes buying bottles smh. :wow:
She's still a single, bad mother with bad tattoos:manny:

1 or 2 Westbrook sisters are better to me, and if India didn't mess with her face, get all those goofy tatts, and did some squats, she would destroy this broad.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
You nikkas are easily impressed…

Broad is a bird to the max…got details of child mismanagement but would get her pregnant? Some of y’all see T&A and can’t control yourselves!

Self control and self discipline are two lessons essential to being a real man…learn them early and watch how you can control the game!!

Draya is a decent-looking litebrite…in terms of instathots, y’all post nicer looking ones on here all the time, I don’t get the draw with her :yeshrug:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
She's still a single, bad mother with bad tattoos:manny:

1 or 2 Westbrook sisters are better to me, and if India didn't mess with her face, get all those goofy tatts, and did some squats, she would destroy this broad.

:ohhh: got a thing for the westbrooks sisters, more crystal than india but they are both beautiful for sure. its just crystal carries herself as a wife type.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
You nikkas are easily impressed…

Broad is a bird to the max…got details of child mismanagement but would get her pregnant? Some of y’all see T&A and can’t control yourselves!

Self control and self discipline are two lessons essential to being a real man…learn them early and watch how you can control the game!!

Draya is a decent-looking litebrite…in terms of instathots, y’all post nicer looking ones on here all the time, I don’t get the draw with her :yeshrug:

as someone who respects people with restraint and are not dazzled by flesh.

if you could pick a nice chick to show what you mean as a really nice chick because not many better than draya real talk lol.

:feedme::salute: