If I Was A CAC , The Coli Would Actually INCREASE My Self Esteem and Ego

MasterThought

Superstar
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I know I'm a new poster and this is a sensitive subject that's been touched on many times before... But fukk it.

As I type this, 3 out of the first 10 threads are about "pawgs".

Even back when I first started lurking this place a couple years ago , I was taken aback by the amount of white worship here, a supposed "black" space. It was kinda funny at first , but I quickly realized that the worship was SERIOUS, not an "in jest" joke.

I'm typing this really quick cuz I gotta head to work so I'ma get to my point:. If I were a CAC....the coli would no doubt increase my self esteem.

What I mean is, I would look around at the constant worship of white skin here and become even more proud of my race. Here we got, a group of people who supposedly "hate cacs" (and got every right to). A group who were enslaved, raped, castrated, and still to this day being covertly and overtly oppressed by a system of injustice.....but still worship white skin :wow:

If I were a CAC , skimming through the coli, would JUSTIFY that my features were the standard of beauty. Even the blacks can't resist our pale skin, blonde hair and thin lips despite what we did to them :wow:

If I were a CAC I would put all of my homies on to this site to laugh at "the blacks" who worship our features. I would use this site as a self-esteem and ego boost.

When I see "the blacks" here get angry and call us devil's and "fukk them cacs" , I wouldn't take it seriously. I would know that in no short amount of time upcoming, that same CAC hating black will be in another thread worshipping white skin.

Again , im new here. Been posting about a month or so but I just needed to get that thought off.

I fuxx wit y'all overall, that's why I'm here but the pawg threads are rather embarrassing honestly for a supposed "urban"site.

It actually makes me question are the people who make these threads actually black, you know, on some psyop shyt. But that's an entirely different angle I would have to make a different thread on.

Y'all stay good :salute:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
camron-hit.gif

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
nikkas wanting to fukk white girls really aint that deep tbh that's more social and media conditioning than anything

And really it would just increase your fear and hatred of black people "coming for your women" and then you'd turn on fox news to hear Tucker Carlson reinforce that fear

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
OP basing this thread on PAWG lust when infact brehs like any bad bytches no matter the ethnicity and most of us will only wife an ADOS so I don't see his point
I think mentally weak people cry about brehs PAWGing

You make more threads complaining about PAWGs than creating/participating in threads about sisters.