If I was a smart white racist trolling the Coli...

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You also forgot to add calling somebody an agent or cac because they point out flaws in the black community

Daps
Higher Learning...

giphy.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You also forgot to add calling somebody an agent or cac because they point out flaws in the black community

Some of them really are agents or cacs though. :yeshrug:

I left that one out cause all the issues I pointed out are people hating on others for their identity. When someone does that you know for certain that they're trying to divide. There's a difference between hating on someone's identity and hating on their statements. It should be open season on criticizing anyone's statement, so long as you don't hate on their identity in the process.

There's nothing wrong with pointing out a flaw in the community, but the question is whether it's being done to make the community better or being done to make the community look bad or to divide and demotivate the community. I'm all for the former, but you always have to be careful of the other motivations masquerading as the former.

Whenever anyone picks a fight, just ask yourself the same question: "Will the process of fighting this battle make the community stronger or weaker?"

That's why I wasn't feeling all the anti-TLR stuff that came in. Even if people don't mean wrong by it it still a way to divide people. There are plenty good people in TLR, there's just a lot of agents and fakes in there too. My post is about calling out the haters who are posting hate, and letting the rest of them do their thing. Like I said from the beginning:

We gotta be careful though...I didn't make this thread to point fingers too specific at anyone cause that will just lead to defensiveness. Some posters are agents, others are just astray or following a crowd mentality (or on the other hand just trying to be contrarian). I know I gotta be more careful about my own posting, sometimes I get too loose with attacking a forum or harping on someone's associations when it really should always be about the ideas. We can disagree on ideas and still stay cool with each other and work together towards the main objective of the betterment of the community.

As long as someone still wants to participate in the struggle and work for the community, I'm down with them. I just need them not to hate on the rest of the community.