If I'm On My Feet In A Year I'm Running For Public Office (I Love Helping People)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I Made a similar thread before on this.

I do plan to go back to school for fitness training and an AA for human services. However, when get a decent job I plan to volunteer and run for public office (maybe congress) :manny: I would get my name out there locally first before I would do so:jawalrus: Since I am known on here I try to not post things that are too controversial. However, I'd run as an Independent or maybe Democrat :banderas: Also, I'd use online contributions and campaign around the local area :win:

I always loved helping people and trying to help my country.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
But do you have it in you to be a politician, tho?

I always said it takes a special kind of low-life to be a politician.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Youre like 19
I'm 22 Uncle Tom :francis::mjpls:

:patrice:

:pacspit:

26903.jpg

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Politics is not a good way to do this. All you're going to do is become a prostitute or realize how ineffective stand up guys are in politics.
Well, not entirely true. You have thee anti-establishment candidates, so that would be myself. You have to stand up and stop the corruption in your government. You can't just sit back and complain not doing anything worthwhile.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Politics is not a good way to do this. All you're going to do is become a prostitute or realize how ineffective stand up guys are in politics.
I already tried to tell him in a similar thread he made. He doesn't want to hear it. :manny: