If it paid 10 racks a month, would u become a shoe shine boy?

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
Anyone cool with this shyt, gon regret it when you see them same old rich cacs somewhere and they start patronizing and trying to son you in public like that dude did Tommy in Goodfellas.:mjlol:
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
My corporate headquarters has a shoe shine station and dude can make a couple hundred a day if we're having seminars. He's an older black guy, sometimes I'll give him 20 and be wearing tennis shoes. He gets free meals there too, he seems content but i couldn't do it. Even though nobody bothers him it's just the principle.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
My corporate headquarters has a shoe shine station and dude can make a couple hundred a day if we're having seminars. He's an older black guy, sometimes I'll give him 20 and be wearing tennis shoes. He gets free meals there too, he seems content but i couldn't do it. Even though nobody bothers him it's just the principle.
How often do u have seminars?

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Your shift is Mon-Fri 9-5:30. You have a 30 min lunch. You have a shoe shining station next to the elevators and you work at a court house. You average about 10 customers a day and twice a week one of those customers will request that u actually spit on his shoes and shine em real good. He gives this look after u spit on em :smugfavre: and looks up into the heavens in ecstasy like he's getting some fire head as you shine them :banderas:. The end of your day is slow and you're free to do whatever you want as long as you don't leave your work station. You think you man enough to do this gig? :ld:

what do I look like?? spit shine tommy????

rYhkYl.gif

Daps
Your shift is Mon-Fri 9-5:30. You have a 30 min lunch. You have a shoe shining station next to the elevators and you work at a court house. You average about 10 customers a day and twice a week one of those customers will request that u actually spit on his shoes and shine em real good. He gives this look after u spit on em :smugfavre: and looks up into the heavens in ecstasy like he's getting some fire head as you shine them :banderas:. The end of your day is slow and you're free to do whatever you want as long as you don't leave your work station. You think you man enough to do this gig? :ld:

:laff: