If LeBron James was Michael Jordan...both 9 seasons into the league...

Daps
People do go to the yanks and sox thinking it'll be easy.

NBA's problem is that individual salaries shouldnt be capped. Cap what teams can spend put not what an individual can make like the NFL

NO you dont get what I'm saying. Why didnt they do it how the Heat dudes did it? Why didnt all of the top pitchers in free agency just collude and go to the yankees?

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
jordan didnt have to join up with other superstars to form a super team and get a cheap championship

So free agency isnt a part of professional sports? Why do people criticize Lebron, who was a free agent at the time, for signing with the team that put him in the best position to win a championship?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Inches
NO you dont get what I'm saying. Why didnt they do it how the Heat dudes did it? Why didnt all of the top pitchers in free agency just collude and go to the yankees?

Becuz Baseball players arent as friendly with eachother and go to the highest bidder. In the NBA, the highest bidder is going to be the team that you're on and probably want to leave. If Bron, Bosh and Wade was on a real open market, the money woulda been too much for them to group up.

Also, NBA players seem to be like HS girlz. Always wanting to group up and roll in packs nowdays

Daps
Becuz Baseball players arent as friendly with eachother and go to the highest bidder. In the NBA, the highest bidder is going to be the team that you're on and probably want to leave. If Bron, Bosh and Wade was on a real open market, the money woulda been too much for them to group up.

Also, NBA players seem to be like HS girlz. Always wanting to group up and roll in packs nowdays

Exactly what I was thinking in terms of the latter comment.