Reppin
DIRTY SOUTH SHXT

:dj2:

mjpumper-gif.6354

Last edited:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Unestablished paternity, broken homes, and a potentially fatherless child broadcast for a public audience is no dancing matter, moron :stopitslime:

If the women were cordial and just asked that you take the test, and kept it 100 about not being sure if you are the father, then I get your point.

But these women act like they know for sure that you are the pops, and lie about not sleeping with somebody else. If a chick tried me like that I would laugh in her face if it was proven I wasn't the father.

Mfalme_Perez

In a New York world full of strangers..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY 2 Trinidad
Why would you even agree to throw all your personal information out there???:scust:

Take your dumbass to the courthouse and pay for the test.

That way when you find out that that nikka isn't the father, the judge will be the only one who knows you're a freaky chick.

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
If the women were cordial and just asked that you take the test, and kept it 100 about not being sure if you are the father, then I get your point.

But these women act like they know for sure that you are the pops, and lie about not sleeping with somebody else. If a chick tried me like that I would laugh in her face if it was proven I wasn't the father.
2 wrongs don't make it right, just makes both ppl look like fools

**all of this assuming that Maury guests are legit. I've heard rumors they r paid actors

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Why would you even agree to throw all your personal information out there???:scust:

Take your dumbass to the courthouse and pay for the test.

That way when you find out that that nikka isn't the father, the judge will be the only one who knows you're a freaky chick.
Folks do some strange shyt for money.

:francis:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

fair point