If Mcdonald's was the only place that was hiring would you work there?

Would you do it?

• No

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
You lose whatever job you have now all of your emergency savings is nearly depleted and McDonald's calls tomorrow saying a manager there heard you were looking for work and they are willing to have you start tomorrow full-time at minimum wage would you work there?

_82331866_bgebm2.jpg

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
You want fries with that

Last edited:

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
Truth be told, food service jobs are only looked down upon due to the pay. If they started off at $20 + (hell probably 15+), you would see all types of people from different walks of life busting down the door to get an application LOL.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Truth be told, food service jobs are only looked down upon due to the pay. If they started off at $20 + (hell probably 15+), you would see all types of people from different walks of life busting down the door to get an application LOL.
They are not worth that much. Will be automated soon. Burger flipping is not a career

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I'm nearly broke. I need to pay bills, they are hiring, I can do the work.
Yes. Ain't no shame in that shyt outside of snooty people looking down at you for a job they feel only kids and convicts should do.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
They are not worth that much. Will be automated soon. Burger flipping is not a career

And that negates my point how? People who have bachelor degrees find it hard to get jobs even in fast food nowadays, so my point is it's not the job that is the stigma, it's the pay.

BTW, you might want to look up the word 'career' before you decide to say what it is and what it isn't.