If Meek Mill was popular, would he have won against Drake?

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Meek Mill's positions were all incoherent nonsense to begin with, so he was never winning the beef. :heh:

Meek felt slighted by Drake and initiated a beef.
Meek wanted Quentin Miller to write for him, but since he didn't Meek chased him at a store in public.
Meek exposed Drake for having ghostwriters after wanting to and failing to hire the same ghostwriter.
Meek lost his shyt and started beefing with AR-AB and OBH just because Drake namedropped AR-AB.

It's not just Drake who got knocked off from MC contention after this beef, Meek can't be in the conversation either. He is on record trying to hire ghostwriters and any of his music might be ghostwritten.
Meek was addicted and high on perc-30’s the whole time, that’s why he admitted he was on b.s. and peaced it up with Drake

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Meek was a real nikka..

At least he got to smash Nicki while Drake is stuck in the friendzone.

A lot of you fukk nikkas are corny like that dude.

I stopped messing with Drake’s music because of his stupid fans. How u gonna call Meek’s PO to get him locked back up??

That was the most puzzy shyt I ever heard of

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
He had JUST got out of prison. nikkas was on his jock then all of sudden flipped when he called out Drake.

The industry cats wanted their Drake stimulus package… Most of em are fake

Crazy how Meek was getting clowned about 9 years ago and now Drake is getting his karma from Kung Fu Kenny…

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
falling-slip.gif

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Meek came from a battling background but those tracks were surprisingly bad.
I think he thought the reveal of Drake having ghostwriters along with the reference tracks were enough to get Drake outta here and in previous generations it would've been.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Common floated but to the new gen he a old nikka

Again, I don't think common himself will tell you he won. He faked why he was upset, eventually admitted why and called it a day.

You remember any good lines from his disses? I know nikkas here overhyped that Canada Dry lyric like crazy but was curious

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Meek had plenty popularity, hype, battle background and it was the 1st time we really heard about ghostwrittens at least that blatant w/ receipts. Aubrey still had that soft Canadian degrassi aura too.

Meek had damn near everything goin for him there besides sheer popularity and we seen the more popular rapper get waxed in many if not most battles. How bad he lost and fumbled just show what a wack MC he really was. Wit the shyts we seen of him in recent years to findin out that nikka really autistic it make sense how that battle went and Aubrey should be charged for disabled abuse

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Meek was very popular at the time. He lost due to self-sabotage, Drake actually getting at him, AND social media.

“War Pain” was the best song out of all those that dropped though :manny: had he dropped that instead of that “Wanna Know” garbage, he may have been looked at differently.