If Net Neutrality is gutted then it's gonna suck as a internet paying customer

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm reading about Net Neutrality right now and if it were to be removed it'd completely suck. You'd end up having cable TV like payment plans with tiers for different internet content and throttling for data usage.

I don't pay for cable TV and haven't for a decade now and the internet is mainly what I use for everything.
The most scary thing is since this would be controlled and regulated by these corporations, content that's not in their favor would be throttled or probably even censored.

I think a site like this would be affected since people say whatever they feel on here and often times openly so if this site and others were to gain even more popularity I could see message boards fall under a specific category as an "add on" package so to speak.

I'm sure Ajit Pai and his supporters are just benefactors of the small plutocratic oligarchy which these types of moves benefit mostly. They are not in favor of the general interest of the majority. They most likely want to convince folks that the current system is in need of fixing but know damn well

I'm sure they have embellished speeches and talks of "innovation" that sounds great on paper in a "grand scheme" kind of way but it really means milking you, the consumer more out of your money. The only way I can see them falling back is a LOT of people either threaten to leave/cancel their current subscriptions if this were to happen.

References
While gamers ask for loot-box regulation, Trump’s FCC plans to deregulate net neutrality

Last edited:
Daps
I'm reading about Net Neutrality right now and if it were to be removed it'd completely suck. You'd end up having cable TV like payment plans with tiers for different internet content and throttling for data usage.

I don't pay for cable TV and haven't for a decade now and the internet is mainly what I use for everything.
The most scary thing is since this would be controlled and regulated by these corporations, content that's not in their favor would be throttled or probably even censored.

I think a site like this would be affected since people say whatever they feel on here and often times openly so if this site and others were to gain even more popularity I could see message boards fall under a specific category as an "add on" package so to speak.

I'm sure Ajit Pai and his supporters are just benefactors of the small plutocratic oligarchy which these types of moves benefit mostly. They are not in favor of the general interest of the majority. They most likely want to convince folks that the current system is in need of fixing but know damn well

I'm sure they have embellished speeches and talks of "innovation" that sounds great on paper in a "grand scheme" kind of way but it really means milking you, the consumer more out of your money. The only way I can see them falling back is a LOT of people either threaten to leave/cancel their current subscriptions if this were to happen.

References
While gamers ask for loot-box regulation, Trump’s FCC plans to deregulate net neutrality

Need u lot in the usa to rwally fight this as if it happen in the usa nxt place they will want to try this is the uk

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
If?...You mean "when." :ufdup:

To be honest, this is what we get for cutting cable. Those cable companies are gonna eat regardless.

This is also what we get for stealing music, games, tv and movies for the last 20 years (with essentially no consequence).

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
On top of the fee we pay to access psn or xbox live

Yo they are gonna literally cripple the video game industry with this bullshyt... :snoop: Msoft and Sony should be livid with every internet streaming company or internet based company out there... :francis: Somehow ajit pai needs to get kicked out. They can't be allowed to destroy the internet no matter the cost.