If Obama topples Bashar Al Assad...

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
but you don't have an issue with the blag flag of Al Queda hanging atop mosques in Syria?

do you have any evidence Hezbollah is engaged in ethnic cleansing?

brother, it says Lebanon on my passport but I have never and will never recognize the legitimacy of that French colonial outpost so historically, I belong to that Sunni majority. I'm not going to sit here and whitewash their death and suffering, but if those Takfiri maniacs and Gulf bought mercenaries had the the support of just the Sunni population (forget Christians/Shia/Alwaite/Kurds) they claim to be fighting for, this war would have been over by now. but they don't and increasingly have to resort to coercion and terror to pacify the population in the territory they do control. the Syrian people for the most part, are terrified of the Ba'ath but are even more terrified of the prospect of a Rebel victory.

:wtf:

Why do yall brehs live in a world of extremes? Who said the extreme opposite is a sensible solution?

But you better believe the Assads and their cronies are NOT the solution.

Additionally its easy for you to whitewash the high human toll of this conflict.

I give a fukk about the Lebs all of them are backstabbing shady scam artists.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Try 40 including his old man

ShuutaYawn.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf:

Why do yall brehs live in a world of extremes? Who said the extreme opposite is a sensible solution?

But you better believe the Assads and their cronies are NOT the solution.

Additionally its easy for you to whitewash the high human toll of this conflict.

I give a fukk about the Lebs all of them are backstabbing shady scam artists.

1.You haven't provided solutions other than overthrowing Assad
2. Why when they have been supported by majority of Syrians?
3. High Toll....hmmmm Congo, Burma, Mexico, Sri-Lanka...where were you for them?

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I see a whole lot of talk and no proof of the attacks and no real debates. Name calling is for children. Sign-up for the war homie....you seem ready for it.
You assumed I am a big Obama stan. Calling you an idiot is more than appropriate :dahell:

#Fail

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You assumed I am a big Obama stan. Calling you an idiot is more than appropriate :dahell:

#Fail

The only fail is your mouth yapping about what you think you know of this conflict when you don't know anything. When WW3 jumps off...make sure you create a thread apologizing for being a no-sense having child who should know when to shut up when grown folks are talking.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The only fail is your mouth yapping about what you think you know of this conflict when you don't know anything. When WW3 jumps off...make sure you create a thread apologizing for being a no-sense having child who should know when to shut up when grown folks are talking.
Dog you're throwin out silly catch phrases like WW3, captain save-a-dictator, always on some conspiracy garbage.

This nuanced discussion is above your pay grade. I'm done with you, nothing personal.

28465-Jerry-Seinfeld-leaves-gif-yxqm.gif

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
In the year of 2000 there were seven countries without a Rothschild owned Central Bank:

Afghanistan

Iraq

Sudan

Libya

Cuba

North Korea

Iran

I just read the quote above and had a lightbulb moment. I think they wanna take out Syria to get to Iran. Only thing that makes sense to me. That and steal their resources

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I will be a 08 level Obama stan

I don't care about anything I've said about him over the years on here or Sohh or in real life. I don't care at all.

If he topples this son of a bytch and his beaten body is dragged through the streets, I will defend Obama and pardon him for his drone war and everything else.

Press the button this fukk nikka assad PLEASE :ohlawd:

:shaq: