If Ronda Rousey gets beat on again should she retire?

Should She retire

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cac privilege.

Even when she lost to Holly people were interviewing Ronda non stop.

You'd think a Brazilian fighter would get the same treatment as a white American female fighter?

seriously u people :russell: or maybe because she's the cash cow the draw maybe that's why. :camby:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She had better boxing and striking in these commercials than she ever did in any of her training videos. Wow

:dame:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Her spacing is bad, arms too far apart, no vision, bad foot movements and they blame everything is the coach. She's just not an fighter she's a grappler. Take away the grappling she's done. She's novice in every area except ground.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
No!!!

I don't want her to be done!!:martin:

And neither should you Ronda haters!:usure:

I don't want her to duck that Fade from Cyborg!:mjgrin:

If and once she fights her..... I will be fine with her retiring but ending it now is letting her get off WAY too easy.

Dammit Ronda trolls and haters what dont y'all now get??:gucci:

Her punishment must be more severe :shaq:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
cac privilege.

Even when she lost to Holly people were interviewing Ronda non stop.

You'd think a Brazilian fighter would get the same treatment as a white American female fighter?
Nah. You cant call CAC privilege on this. Holm got done the same way as far as pay. Ronda gets more because shes a huge name and draw.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
why almost y'all say this girl has to retire?

Why her opponent said that after their fight on the first place?
Suggesting to someone to stop making her profession cause she isn't good enough is fukked up.

She's not even 30 yet...

A loss is a loss but 2 loses should't mean retiring, this chick had an annoying hype that's sure, eve I as a boxing fan realized that but seems like people got overboard with the hating, wishing her to retire and start to build up a new life just cause of 2 losses and shyt... :gucci:
She should retire because shes been figured out

Everyone she'll fight will just work on their boxing technique and pummel her. She had a good run tho

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

Suggesting to someone to stop making her profession cause she isn't good enough is fukked up.

She's not even 30 yet...

A loss is a loss but 2 loses should't mean retiring, this chick had an annoying hype that's sure, eve I as a boxing fan realized that but seems like people got overboard with the hating, wishing her to retire and start to build up a new life just cause of 2 losses and shyt... :gucci:
Its one thing to lose, its another to lose viciously and have your skillset exposed as seriously lacking...just to turn around and do the same thing a year later. Also, yeah shes in her late 20s, which means she has even far lesser time to drop bad habits and improve. Yall forget that women age faster than men. Her window is rapidly closing as the game rapidly evolves past her. At this point shes gotta change camps or retire. No other option if she wants to either win again or save her legacy.

Last edited:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
She is only 29 so age isn't a factor....

The problem with Ron is she's wasted too much time with this garbage trainer of hers who doesn't know shyt about boxing yet is trying to teach her how to box...The other problem with Ron is she bought into her own hypejob and can't admit she can't box...

She tried to prove last night that she got hands and failed miserably...Her fight plan (if you can even call that shyt last night a plan) showed she cared more about validating the hype machine instead of winning....If she cared about winning she should of never tried to stand up with Nunez, who is taller, knows how to use distance and a much better striker...Ron should of worked on her footwork and shoot technique to get inside of Nunez...Her strength is judo not boxing...

Instantly thought of :merchant:

Good post though

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Her spacing is bad, arms too far apart, no vision, bad foot movements and they blame everything is the coach. She's just not an fighter she's a grappler. Take away the grappling she's done. She's novice in every area except ground.
She had no head movement and didn't know how to keep distance with her jab...what kind of training did she get for one year? It was mind boggling.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
She had no head movement and didn't know how to keep distance with her jab...what kind of training did she get for one year? It was mind boggling.

Ain't really coaching she just has bad fundamentals, even a better coach couldn't fix her awkwardness in boxing. Wide back, short arms, bad spacing, poor footwork, poor stance, she's damn near mentality challenged when it comes to squaring up. No offense to people who are challenged I got sickle cell so I can throw myself in there but she's off when it comes to stance and defense. If she can't rush, and armbar you to death she's lost.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

She's not even 30 yet...

A few things and it is very apparent to folks who have fought or competed in combat sports...

- Body - Her body is getting old (being a Judo Olympian and then MMA training) and women age poorly when compared to men overall, so the intensity she had in her early twenties is gone and she has no technique to compensate for her shortcomings.
- Mind - She is weak mentally, unable to stand in the face of adversity. If your team is a bunch of "yes folks" and you can't stand for a bit of critique, you are done.
- Boxing - She isn't one, poor technique and freezes when hit, so she has no business putting on gloves.
- Losses - These weren't defeats after 5 rounds after a long battle, she was eviscerated like a complete novice in less than 3 minutes. Crippled in the first fight and utterly embarrassed in the return fight....