If she is for real about Reparations...Then Marianne 2020

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
im not disagreeing with what you're saying and basically we agree. Maybe i need to be more clear about the lack of wealth and that has nothing to do with education and health care. The Myth of Black “Buying Power" | Black Agenda Report

You cant compare this country and its/our resources to the rest of the diaspora, its not the same situation.

We need land, but we need the funds to build and prosper that land, that wont come just from going to college and working at mcdonalds. Im not specifically talking about a pure cash payout. Im talking specific business/housing/general loans and grants

You can't develop wealth and resources without capital and access to resources just because you now have land, a minimum wage job and healthcare.
Well you can, as white people did, but the wealth gap is so large at this point we need a boost and we're not going to catch up doing what they did 100 years ago

It all depends on eachother

So what happens when the money runs out? And why give us money so we can send it back out in taxes, healthcare Bill's (the most likely reason people go bankrupt), education costs and debt breh? What about the next 5 generation of Black people? Money is not the most important thing. Mexicans come here with nothing but a dirty t-shirt. Social programs will make the most impact.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

He is right somewhat.

I say start on the Trillions. Plus land.

I got fam in Mississippi and Alabama so much land that can be and should be ours.

I will be posting as much different opinions on this as possible I wanna hear from everyone.

100,000,000,000 divided by 40 million blacks... a whopping 2,500 dollars a person

:camby:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I just hope we don’t get so caught up in hearing some candidate talk about reparations that we miss something somewhere else.

This is old too. Back in 2000 when Bill Bradley ran for president he had a debate at the Apollo against Al Gore. Al Sharpton was a moderator. Basically the whole thing came down to them promising money. Insincere promises with no real structured plan, but they knew that the word “money” was key to getting our attention.

Same thing here. We have to understand white people are studying us in real time and adjusting as they go, so when they hear us talking about reparations they’ll trot some candidate out who’s talking about some general reparations.

But what else is she talking about? How realistic is her plan? How does the rest of her platform benefit or hurt Black people? And what moves are whites making to counter anyone we support?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I just hope we don’t get so caught up in hearing some candidate talk about reparations that we miss something somewhere else.

This is old too. Back in 2000 when Bill Bradley ran for president he had a debate at the Apollo against Al Gore. Al Sharpton was a moderator. Basically the whole thing came down to them promising money. Insincere promises with no real structured plan, but they knew that the word “money” was key to getting our attention.

Same thing here. We have to understand white people are studying us in real time and adjusting as they go, so when they hear us talking about reparations they’ll trot some candidate out who’s talking about some general reparations.

But what else is she talking about? How realistic is her plan? How does the rest of her platform benefit or hurt Black people? And what moves are whites making to counter anyone we support?

She seems like a rational person that's just tired of the bs

Issues | Marianne Williamson 2020