If slick rick woulda've release young world this year

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
it would've been apply today on twitter and elsewhere....

only because the climate of the Caribbean community changed over the past decade or so

No it wasn't

Caribbeans/West Indians self-segregated themselves in the 90s, especially in NY :heh:

Wasn't just no 'breaking in' to a tight knit West Indian community back then

:mjtf::mjtf::mjtf:

no they didn’t … da hell u talking bout - ain’t u from Cali anyways

all-time classic joint
Puba = Jamaican
Jamar = Guyanese
Sadat = ADOS

One for all & All for One

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
-You quote me for a reason or just to be posting? I'm not hollering & the song isn't MAGA.

For a reason. Look @Nicole0416_646NYC into this thread trying to stir shyt up. She claim she half AA and "domi" (which i doubt she half dominican). All she does is go after non ados posters and derail threads to make it a division Ados vs non ados topic.

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
You nikkaz lame as hell. Wtf is wrong with what he's saying?:francis::yeshrug::ehh::usure:

There's nothing wrong on the message of the song. All I'm just trying to say is if this song was made this year, Slick would've probably face some sort of backlash because he's non ados speaking about the black community.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
For a reason. Look @Nicole0416_646NYC into this thread trying to stir shyt up. She claim she half AA and "domi" (which i doubt she half dominican). All she does is go after non ados posters and derail threads to make it a division Ados vs non ados topic.
-Yeah, I'm not getting into all the extra shyt & arguing, lol. I'm saying the song wouldn't be a hit or promoted at all today but it's not MAGA. At most the young dudes would dismiss it as some :flabbynsick: shyt & call it a day. The average listener wouldn't give a fukk if he was ADOS.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
only because the climate of the Caribbean community changed over the past decade or so

:mjtf::mjtf::mjtf:

no they didn’t … da hell u talking bout - ain’t u from Cali anyways

all-time classic joint
Puba = Jamaican
Jamar = Guyanese
Sadat = ADOS

One for all & All for One

You are aware black people of various ethnic backgrounds and nationalities still link up, form bands, and cut records to this day right? Most (if not all) black political activist groups especially in America are not ethnically ambiguous at all either. Y'all live on the coli and lost touch with reality. Show me any Caribbean performer who refuses to work with "African Americans" and vice versa. This the only place on earth where there's some made up toxic rivalry between black people, with @Nicole0416_646NYC psychotic, no self esteem having ass thinking she's the gate keeper of "black American" clique net banging.

:mjlol:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
You are aware black people of various ethnic backgrounds and nationalities still link up, form bands, and cut records to this day right? Most (if not all) black political activist groups especially in America are not ethnically ambiguous at all either. Y'all live on the coli and lost touch with reality. Show me any Caribbean performer who refuses to work with "African Americans" and vice versa. This the only place on earth where there's some made up toxic rivalry between black people, with @Nicole0416_646NYC psychotic, no self esteem having ass thinking she's the gate keeper of "black American" clique net banging.

:mjlol:

:what:

my post was a response to a poster that said something that was absolutely ridiculous especially the fact that he’s supposedly from California

the disconnect between Caribbean‘s and ADOS pretty much started in the late 2000’s - before then you much never heard any type of animosity between the two