If something was gonna happen to vaccinated folks, it would have happened already.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
.........And guess what? I'm the most antivaxx person on the coli....This was the first vaccine I've ever gotten IN MY LIFE....... I can catch COVID, and I be okay, but I can pass it on to another black person and kill THEM. I can pass it on to my older parents, or to my family, or to another black person who has preexisting conditions that they may not even be aware of..... I didn't get vaccinated for me. I got vaccinated for my family and for other people that I may come in contact with because I don't want that on my conscience....
-Have you still been masked up & distancing if that's the case?

Daps
-Have you still been masked up & distancing if that's the case?

Yes. Mask on and gloves on.

And I never started going back out mingling with folks cause I could tell that this wasn't over.

I saw ppl refusing to get vaccinated a month and a half ago and I could look down the line and see that it was going to lead to a resurgence.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
why are you so worked up about this

we were never going to reach 100% vaccination rate

and this virus isn't going anywhere.
It's going to kill people every year just like the FLU unvaccinated and some vaccinated people alike

it's here to stay.. stop whining on the internet

Daps
why are you so worked up about this

we were never going to reach 100% vaccination rate

and this virus isn't going anywhere.
It's going to kill people every year just like the FLU unvaccinated and some vaccinated people alike

it's here to stay.. stop whining on the internet

Well if you believe this, why are you still wearing your mask?