If Soulja Boy Can Be in New ‘Transformers’ Movie, He’ll Give Shia LaBeouf an Atlanta Pass

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Soulja Boy is now about two weeks into his feud with Shia LaBeouf, and he’s now giving him a chance to end it. In a video containing an interesting mix of compliments and insults (“He got bars, he got a nice delivery,” “You a bytch!”), TMZ reports the “Crank That” performer laid out his stipulations.

“Only way I’d give Shia LaBeouf a pass—he gotta put me in the next Transformers movie,” Soulja says in the vid. “Put me in a movie. Put me in something and you can come to Atlanta and I’ll do a song with you and we can squash the beef.”

Read More: If Soulja Boy Can Be in New 'Transformers' Movie, He’ll Give Shia LaBeouf an Atlanta Pass - XXL | If Soulja Boy Can Be in New 'Transformers' Movie, He’ll Give Shia LaBeouf an Atlanta Pass - XXL

If Soulja Boy Can Be in New 'Transformers' Movie, He’ll Give Shia LaBeouf an Atlanta Pass - XXL

soldier boy in these streets givin out hood passes now :dead:

Trap-A-LoT

Daps
Reppin
Big Soulja OG a.k.a King Draco a.k.a Soulja Tsung heavy in deze skreets.Shia better give him his role in Transformers or it will be green light for him.Them shooters in Alunna dont play :francis:

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC

soulja coppin pleas tryna make it look hard, pause :mjlol:

like a 'pass in Atlanta' is something:

1. a cac like shia would actually give a fukk about
2. is a fair trade to have soulja hanging around michael Bay's set, instagramming shyt trying to start new lies, and give director notes like, 'ay michael bay, nikka, you know optimus prime need a draco!

shia could be in atlanta tomorrow and nikkas wouldnt know/care

like soulja would have goons go shoot up the W or something :mjlol: