If the Ravens don't win the Super Bowl this year will it be a big choke job? Now a Top 4! ranked DVOA Team of all time. *OP Updated*

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
If this were the NBA, it'd basically be a guarantee they'd win.

As we know, anything can happen during the NFL playoffs though.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Assuming they sit this week Lamar and other starters are gonna go 21 days inbetween games, the same scenario they had in 2019 when they came out flat and got upset by Tennessee.

The bye is a privilege but also a tough spot to be in regarding the layoff when the final week means nothing. That kind of extended break is why Brady and Mahomes would still get some reps in the final game even when the #1 seed was secured. I know we're not gonna see Lamar but I wonder if Kyle's gonna give Purdy a drive or two.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

What more is there to say about the Baltimore Ravens? They destroyed the Miami Dolphins yesterday, 56-19, putting up 126% DVOA for the game. Last week, I noted that the Ravens were the first team to ever have three single games in the same season with DVOA over 100%. They are now the first team to ever have four single games in the same season with DVOA over 100%.

Baltimore now ranks third in DVOA history behind only the 2007 New England Patriots and the 1991 Washington Redskins. Longer-time readers may remember Washington as the best team in DVOA history and wonder why New England is now on top. The new version of DVOA introduced this year moved the 2007 Patriots ahead of the Redskins for the regular season, but Washington (and the 1985 Chicago Bears) still moves ahead of the Patriots when we include the playoffs.

:whoo: