If they banned guns in the US, what unique weapons will be used to kill your ops?

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
full

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Machetes.

If guns are banned in the US Mexico will become the biggest gun exporter overnight. Gangs will still have access but it will be harder for the incel weirdos though
That shyt makes me wonder how bold those gangs are gonna get. We talk about how here in the states the young mfs don’t give as much of a fukk about things as the past few generations, I wonder if the young guys on the other side there are gonna start more fukkery at and over the boarder. Spooky

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That shyt makes me wonder how bold those gangs are gonna get. We talk about how here in the states the young mfs don’t give as much of a fukk about things as the past few generations, I wonder if the young guys on the other side there are gonna start more fukkery at and over the boarder. Spooky

Well I should edit my post to clarify that by gangs I mean organized drug gangs. Not your little neighborhood kids who buy guns at market price cause guns would be wayy more expensive