If this were a gay couple there would be outrage but somehow there are people saying this is normal???

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall women are the one who said "momma gotta have a life too"

don't try to make this about LGBT

this the dystopian only fans reality you ๐Ÿ‘ sex ๐Ÿ‘work ๐Ÿ‘ is ๐Ÿ‘real ๐Ÿ‘work ๐Ÿ‘ types fostered on twitter.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
You are so concerned about the image of LGBTQ+ people, that you had to include them into an issue that has nothing to do with them? Instead of just focusing on the repugnant behavior of those involved and calling it out, you had to make it about what I presume is your own sexual community. So the video is just a convenient means for you to complain about how LGBTQ+ are treated, and not really about any concern you have for the children. Pitiful.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is disgusting- gay or straight. I don't know what kind of outrage OP is looking for though.

EARFQUAKE

๐Ÿฅฐ
Supporter
Daps
You are so concerned about the image of LGBTQ+ people, that you had to include them into an issue that has nothing to do with them? Instead of just focusing on the repugnant behavior of those involved and calling it out, you had to make it about what I presume is your own sexual community. So the video is just a convenient means for you to complain about how LGBTQ+ are treated, and not really about any concern you have for the children. Pitiful.

Yeah in case you didn't know this is how people with agendas operate. :manny: