If Thou Homies GF Has a Crush on You, Should Ye Tell Thy Homie?

Archangel

Banned
Daps
It seems the consensus of mine Coli brethren urge one to tell thy friend. I am conflicted in this decision.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I wouldn't utter a word to my friend.
I would let his woman know that her advances are not welcomed.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
A crush not that big of a deal as long as the bigger head is the one in control. As soon as she try some inappropriate shyt, I'm snitching my ass off. Not gonna let some chick fukk up a good friendship.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
I wouldn't utter a word to my friend.
I would let his woman know that her advances are not welcomed.

Alas, but wouldst ye even consider this an "advance"? Suppose I say "Hello my feminine Libra, thou art very cool and attractive and I like that about you, it would be hard for anyone not to like you" - Wouldst then ye still consider it an advancement or just a friendly crush with no ulterior motives? What say ye?

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Alas, but wouldst ye even consider this an "advance"? Suppose I say "Hello my feminine Libra, thou art very cool and attractive and I like that about you, it would be hard for anyone not to like you" - Wouldst then ye still consider it an advancement or just a friendly crush with no ulterior motives? What say ye?
Would she say the exact same thing to you in her man's/your friend's prescence? I doubt it. She is in a relationship (with your good friend) & has no business expressing how attractive or likeable you are. Friends and family members are off limits. You let her slide with that comment and next thing you know she'll be feeling on you. Dead it.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Dowse her with holy oil and bind up her inner jebel - The devil is a liar!
LOL
Remember, true Blue friends are a gem.

Giselle

Daps
Suppose that ye have a best friend, brethren. Your best friend has a woman. This woman expresses privately to you that she is attracted to you but doesn't make any unfaithful advances towards you. She only wishes to let you know that she has a "crush" on you.

Wouldst thou telleth ye friend of such a thing? Even if no advances were made on ye by said damsel?

I ask such a question not for my own knowledge...tis for a friend.

What say ye , brethren of the Coli?

So, the preacher is on the coli lying? You know this is about you and your friend's gf.
I'm not gonna rush out and do that, obviously threaten to tell him.

You shouldn't do that. Then, she'll tell first and make it seem like you were the one who came after her.

this is why you shouldn't bring your bytch around your friends or vice versa.

You should be able to introduce your friends to your spouse. If you can't do that, then you're picked the wrong friends or gf/wife.

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
If you gotta ask then that ain't ya homie....do what you do though:yeshrug:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
and how does one go about picking the right spouse?

it is impossible to truly know anyone.

relationships are built on faith.

So, the preacher is on the coli lying? You know this is about you and your friend's gf.

You shouldn't do that. Then, she'll tell first and make it seem like you were the one who came after her.

You should be able to introduce your friends to your spouse. If you can't do that, then you're picked the wrong friends or gf/wife.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
tell the homie and then avoid the broad.

but her even telling me means the damage already done.

She's gonna fukk up me and my homie's long standing friendship one way or another.

Here's hoping that idiot doesn't suggest we run a train on her. :francis:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I'm raw dogging her
:yeshrug:
He gonna share her anyway might as well share with the team