If Will Smith had an "Entanglement" with Jordyn Woods

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
LOL, it's crazy but August was Jaden's homie and Jada fukked him. That's insane.

Women are asking, why is it a double standard when a man cheats to a woman? Because there is a double standard for being broke. No nikka gonna be like, you don't got money, bye. The same way we need loyalty. That's your bond as a woman. If break that, I'ma sucka nikka for life. fukk you! If a nikka cheat, it's likely for some BS but it's still fukked up when a woman cheat. It's like you cheated on me, my nikkas, my homie, my friends, shyt everybody. You belong to the streets. You are valueless. More worthless than a Zimbeweban dollar. Will getting clowned left and right. I remember when a friend got cheated on and stayed with the bytch. I was looking at that nikka like he's not a man anymore, he's a bytch, 100%. I can't even look at him as a man right now.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
The problem in this scenario is both males made themselves look weak. It's not even the cheating. Both dudes look weak. Females can look weak and be sympathetic.
August was weak mentally and physically. That's why he was taken in as "one of the kids". August is still dealing with health issues. Will I don't think he is really hurt by her "cheating" I think he's embarrassed that this entanglement is on front street. People are saying that the Jadas red table intervention was his idea

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
LOL, it's crazy but August was Jaden's homie and Jada fukked him. That's insane.

Women are asking, why is it a double standard when a man cheats to a woman? Because there is a double standard for being broke. No nikka gonna be like, you don't got money, bye. The same way we need loyalty. That's your bond as a woman. If break that, I'ma sucka nikka for life. fukk you! If a nikka cheat, it's likely for some BS but it's still fukked up when a woman cheat. It's like you cheated on me, my nikkas, my homie, my friends, shyt everybody. You belong to the streets. You are valueless. More worthless than a Zimbeweban dollar. Will getting clowned left and right. I remember when a friend got cheated on and stayed with the bytch. I was looking at that nikka like he's not a man anymore, he's a bytch, 100%. I can't even look at him as a man right now.
:russ:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I just don't find this situation entertaining in the least bit. I had this chick I have been fukking on a regular basis for a few weeks now, cut herself off because she thought this was hilarious.
I don't agree with how August ended up handled things. I sympathize with him tho because I feel like he was taken advantage of