If women don't approach you regularly, they think you're either ugly, gay or a weirdo.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
No ducktales, almost every girl I knew from high school that didn't go to college has a kid. I graduated from high school four years ago. Point is, I'm playing it safe until my finances are up to par. Also, I'm returning to college next summer.

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Girls used to approach me. However, as men it's our job to approach them.

Men barely approach though. I been stopped making the first move years ago. When I did the men acted like girls and giggled and didn't even know wtf to say :scust:

And then when a man looks at me he's some gang looking dude with face tats, short with some f*cked up teeth and he won't stop following me. :gucci:

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
And then when a man looks at me he's some gang looking dude with face tats, short with some f*cked up teeth and he won't stop following me. :gucci:
:mjcry:
Maybe you would've liked my personality tho.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
once had a bytch honk her horn at me while I was driving in my car on the opposite side of the road.....I ignored her,then she came around behind me and started honking some more:dahell:?

Told me to pull over in a Churches chicken parking lot,I realized she was cute so I did,hopped out on her and the bytch said "You look so,different:wow:".

This story was bought to you,just to let you know I was the shyt in my prime:blessed:

Irrc this was when i had my hair in its Dru Down era.

dru_down-3-big.jpg

But hairlines aint meant to last forever:mjcry:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:mjlol: This is not true

Only time chicks approach dudes like that is in high school and maybe college. I know because I got approached alot in school. But once you get out in the real world it's not like that. As a matter of fact I think it's even less likely to happen if you're a fairly attractive dude. Most women will just admire from afar and give you signs like smiling or her face lighting up when she sees you.

A better thing to say is "If women aren't cordial or nice to you regularly they think you're ugly, gay or weird" Because this is true

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This ugly nikka cope needs to die. These hoes aint scared. I see top 20 guys get groped and propositioned all the time. I mean women approach celebrities trying to fukk. Why would they be intimidated by average ugly nikkas.

LOL cope and 80/20? You on /r/incel or MISC breh?

Still have to approach some women due to their nature. If you're attractive you will get looks and signals but not always a woman walking up to you. There's a difference.