If WWE wants to make a superstar...

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Should have atleast beat Braun Monday. No reason to protect the Monster anymore :pachaha:

MrFirst2doit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope that Balor wins just to infuriate the size queens on here. :umad:

:manny: call it what you will but I prefer my world heavyweight champions to not be shorter and weigh less than active female wrestlers currently on the roster....

Old fashioned I guess

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
you cant just go making superstars are willy-nilly.

fun fact: WWE didn't make most of the superstars that theyre credited for.

Spartan

God Of War
Daps
Reppin
Olympus
Lashley or McIntyre should have been built to dethrone Lesnar. The E botched both of them though.

Lashley they clearly had no plans and bungled from the jump :martin:...

but McIntye they built halfway there (his destruction of Kurt Angle :banderas:) then L'd him to Ziggler (:mjlol:) now he's just a guy. Rollins just pinned him clean and who cares?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Do you really think Vince McMahon would have Finn Balor main event Wrestlemania? Because that's all you need to know about who's winning.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Lashley or McIntyre should have been built to dethrone Lesnar. The E botched both of them though.

but McIntye they built halfway there (his destruction of Kurt Angle :banderas:) then L'd him to Ziggler (:mjlol:) now he's just a guy. Rollins just pinned him clean and who cares?
Thank God this didn't happen

Lashley and McIntyre both have the personalities of a fukking cardboard box

I'd rather have Brock there as champ once every 2 months as opposed to Lashley or McIntyre there as champ every night

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
What if balor gets an assist from the good brothers and they finally pull the trigger on a United club

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

When did that happen?? All I remember is McIntyre bodying Ziggler in that cage match.

The things that y'all think ruins peoples' careers :mjlol: None of these stars we talk about woulda ever stood a chance if losing matches meant their pushes were dead.

Spartan

God Of War
Daps
Reppin
Olympus
Thank God this didn't happen

Lashley and McIntyre both have the personalities of a fukking cardboard box

I'd rather have Brock there as champ once every 2 months as opposed to Lashley or McIntyre there as champ every night

Balor's character is literally "Smiling midget in leather jacket" but you talmbout McIntyre and Lashley having no personality?
:gucci:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
When did that happen?? All I remember is McIntyre bodying Ziggler in that cage match.

I think he's referring to that Raw in December where Ziggler beat him clean (well somewhat clean as Finn dropkicked Drew outside the ring earlier)

It was his first pinfall loss since his return.