If you are a grown man sagging you might as well be wearing leggings

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lying your ass off.. No pun intended

Sagging just means they ain't on the hips like dress pants. So they ain't sagging like 1998, but they damn sure sagging a bit.. I'm not sure how you can even be on the internet or outside and not see either one... Especially being black and around black people every day

This. Mostly all men sag their pants to an extent cause no one really wears jeans at their hip, I don't even think jeans are really cut like that any more. Now suit pants, chinos and khakis are diff.

BigSteppa

Kawhi pack got me leanin
Daps
It’s not my fault I got too much shi in my pockets

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
this is why belts exist

but brehs will spend 300 on a belt just to sag which defeats the purpose of having a belt in the first place

:why:

Maybe its time to admit brehs just like showing their asscheeks?
Dudes rarely showing their ass though.. Just a little 2-3 inches below the navel, usually the belt keeps the pants on the hips... Mainly it being more comfortable to be a little looser around your tummy..

I don't see nikkas doing the 2005 sagging anymore

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sagging was never stylish that shyt looked awful, baggy clothes were in, nobody was walking around looking like kriss kross that shyt was there costume
lighter

lighter

It's a huge difference from that, to this

images

and today they not even wearing baby jeans they sagging with tight ass pants, it's not even sagging, it's just gay
rnygnbs2ybn31.jpg

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Sagging was never stylish that shyt looked awful, baggy clothes were in, nobody was walking around looking like kriss kross that shyt was there costume
lighter

lighter

It's a huge difference from that, to this

images

and today they not even wearing baby jeans they sagging with tight ass pants, it's not even sagging, it's just gay
rnygnbs2ybn31.jpg
yup... That's the exactly the difference I was speaking on. And I rarely see anybody outside of kids, doing the shyt at the bottom